Free arrow code*must figure out order of code tho*

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. Free arrow code*must figure out order of code tho*
3 years ago#1
Now this will go fast but to make it a tad harder for you all to use, you must go batman mode and first figure out the order they must be inputted in, I have switched it around a ton to make the code as it is now useless, so in order to use it now you must swap around letter's and number's for it to become valid :)

6MMQZ-PPKJ3-Q97VD-XP6GK-YD62W

So good luck to who can get this back into working order and get's this arrow code for free...
3 years ago#2
TheMannyrue posted...
Now this will go fast but to make it a tad harder for you all to use, you must go batman mode and first figure out the order they must be inputted in, I have switched it around a ton to make the code as it is now useless, so in order to use it now you must swap around letter's and number's for it to become valid :)

6MMQZ-PPKJ3-Q97VD-XP6GK-YD62W

So good luck to who can get this back into working order and get's this arrow code for free...

No
Injustice > Defiance
3 years ago#3
Yeah, not gonna waste my time with this. I will, however, grab my popcorn and watch others try.
-Javik: You and the Quarian are...joined? -Shepard: You could say that. -Javik: She calls it your emergency induction port? Shepard: I should go.
3 years ago#4
MrPibbRules posted...
Yeah, not gonna waste my time with this. I will, however, grab my popcorn and watch others try.

Oh people will get it, I have done this before on other game's and phew people do typically get them cracked fast lol.
3 years ago#5
MrPibbRules posted...

I'm more of a chips person
3 years ago#6
Where do you even start with this? :(
3 years ago#7
got it thanks
GT: GUINESSGUY84
3 years ago#8
kornbeefncabage posted...
got it thanks

Nice try it's still valid user's.
3 years ago#9
I can't figure it out so I give up. It was fun at first but now its getting boring. Good luck to whoever decides to keep at it.
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
3 years ago#10
Well, it would be possible if you only switched around the five rows. The would limit the guesses considerably. I already have my code, so not playing.
Angelus72
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. Free arrow code*must figure out order of code tho*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived