Free arrow code*must figure out order of code tho*

#1TheMannyruePosted 4/24/2013 7:49:15 AM(edited)
Now this will go fast but to make it a tad harder for you all to use, you must go batman mode and first figure out the order they must be inputted in, I have switched it around a ton to make the code as it is now useless, so in order to use it now you must swap around letter's and number's for it to become valid :)

6MMQZ-PPKJ3-Q97VD-XP6GK-YD62W

So good luck to who can get this back into working order and get's this arrow code for free...
#2ExarOsPosted 4/24/2013 7:48:18 AM
TheMannyrue posted...
Now this will go fast but to make it a tad harder for you all to use, you must go batman mode and first figure out the order they must be inputted in, I have switched it around a ton to make the code as it is now useless, so in order to use it now you must swap around letter's and number's for it to become valid :)

6MMQZ-PPKJ3-Q97VD-XP6GK-YD62W

So good luck to who can get this back into working order and get's this arrow code for free...

No
---
Injustice > Defiance
#3MrPibbRulesPosted 4/24/2013 7:49:03 AM
Yeah, not gonna waste my time with this. I will, however, grab my popcorn and watch others try.
---
-Javik: You and the Quarian are...joined? -Shepard: You could say that. -Javik: She calls it your emergency induction port? Shepard: I should go.
#4TheMannyrue(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 7:49:55 AM
MrPibbRules posted...
Yeah, not gonna waste my time with this. I will, however, grab my popcorn and watch others try.

Oh people will get it, I have done this before on other game's and phew people do typically get them cracked fast lol.
#5eurytomidPosted 4/24/2013 7:49:56 AM
MrPibbRules posted...

I'm more of a chips person
#6jmagilton7Posted 4/24/2013 8:08:50 AM
Where do you even start with this? :(
#7kornbeefncabagePosted 4/24/2013 8:14:43 AM
got it thanks
---
GT: GUINESSGUY84
#8TheMannyrue(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 8:17:23 AM
kornbeefncabage posted...
got it thanks

Nice try it's still valid user's.
#9DarkAdonis123Posted 4/24/2013 8:32:30 AM
I can't figure it out so I give up. It was fun at first but now its getting boring. Good luck to whoever decides to keep at it.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#10Angelus72Posted 4/24/2013 8:33:54 AM
Well, it would be possible if you only switched around the five rows. The would limit the guesses considerably. I already have my code, so not playing.
---
Angelus72