For Atlantis - An Aquaman Guide.

#21IIICE_COLDPosted 5/2/2013 12:22:28 AM
Really great guide, Fate, I just don't understand why a guide for a single character needed stickied at the top of the board instead of simply adding it to the FAQs section or something, you see?
---
XBL GT: IIICE KOLD (Formerly known as IIICE COLD)
#22SCREAMINGBEATSSPosted 5/2/2013 9:11:43 PM
This is cool, I main Aquaman
---
Hahascream
http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/8391/hahascream.png
#23Berserker93Posted 5/4/2013 5:10:15 PM
Hey Fate. If you're interested, I could help you make up a guide for the FAQ page out of this info. I could do all the formatting for the guide. The only thing I think you should add is a brief description of each of Aquaman's basic attacks along with any helpful notes about them.

I'm still working on my own full FAQ for Injustice, so I could add Aquaman's frame data from my guide Let me know if you're interested. I'd like to make it a coauthor guide if you agree - you're the main writer and I'll add in the formatting and overall structure.
---
Berserker - www.berserkersblog.blogspot.com
www.youtube.com/BerserkerSTARS
#24Raoh08Posted 5/5/2013 8:32:19 PM
Whats a good combo for stage transitions? His back + 3 is slow. Also, how do you kick them into things in the background? Thanks for the guide!
---
XBL: BKD Raoh
#25SavageSoul21Posted 5/5/2013 11:21:13 PM
y is this stickied instead of put into a FAQ?
---
"Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock"
#26IIICE_COLDPosted 5/6/2013 11:54:08 AM
SavageSoul21 posted...

Fate made a great guide but many of the MODs that I've seen are morons that don't understand how to operate a website (that's my opinion).
---
XBL GT: IIICE KOLD (Formerly known as IIICE COLD)
#27Darkmoone1Posted 5/7/2013 1:51:15 PM
SavageSoul21 posted...

What would happen if every character had a guide here? We would have to post topics on the second page. >.>

This should be a FAQ.
---
YESH,YESH
#28i2HoldWithFirePosted 5/8/2013 2:52:39 PM
IIICE_COLD posted...
SavageSoul21 posted...

Fate made a great guide but many of the MODs that I've seen are morons that don't understand how to operate a website (that's my opinion).

I totally agree with that opinion...
---
"Saying it's like Firefly is like saying you've just spotted the second coming of Christ"-Erupt50
#29Fate-(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2013 1:39:57 AM
Raoh08 posted...
Whats a good combo for stage transitions? His back + 3 is slow. Also, how do you kick them into things in the background? Thanks for the guide!

You're welcome. Honestly, I don't use any. I never use stage transitions as him. Most of mine come when I play Superman or Green Lantern cause they have b3 in their combos.

Berserker93 posted...
Hey Fate. If you're interested, I could help you make up a guide for the FAQ page out of this info. I could do all the formatting for the guide. The only thing I think you should add is a brief description of each of Aquaman's basic attacks along with any helpful notes about them.

I'm still working on my own full FAQ for Injustice, so I could add Aquaman's frame data from my guide Let me know if you're interested. I'd like to make it a coauthor guide if you agree - you're the main writer and I'll add in the formatting and overall structure.

The frame data in the game is incorrect on many moves. Have you done your own personal testing? For example, Trident Rush says -92 but it's really -8 I've read. That's a huge difference. I wouldn't mind but just giving you a heads up on that.

As for why I posted this in the forums instead of a FAQ - I think more people will see it here. I never check FAQ sections and I'm sure other people do the same.
---
GT: XiX FaTe XiX
Top UFC 2009 (135-9), 2010 (550-45), EA MMA (235-30) player - Camp: Team Gauntlet
#30Berserker93Posted 5/9/2013 7:26:07 PM
I'll work on fixing up a guide with your material over the weekend or early next week. All it really needs is some formatting to make it postable on the FAQ page.

And yeah, I know about some of the frame data being wrong. I haven't gone through the majority of it yet. I could make notes that some of it is wrong and list what it possibly is. It could always be edited later. I looked on TestYourMight.com and I think I see the thread where you saw that correction.

As for the FAQ section, Injustice is doing pretty well overall on GameFAQs so the FAQs on the page get quite a few hits. Mine gets around 800 - 1000 hits per day, so that isn't too bad. An in-depth would most likely get around 200+ most likely for now. Fighters really need more in-depth guides nowadays, I think. The MvC3 FAQ page was REALLY lacking when compared to the MvC2 page. Just because we have sites like Test Your Might, Shoryuken.com, Event Hubs, etc doesn't mean that in-depth FAQs on GameFAQs will go unnoticed. I like to compile them mainly because I have fun doing so.
---
Berserker - www.berserkersblog.blogspot.com
www.youtube.com/BerserkerSTARS