Traits and their use?

#1centurion911Posted 5/6/2013 10:43:30 AM
I usually play Batman and Aquaman and I'm pretty bad at using their traits. When is it prudent to use them?

Also, who has the best trait?
---
Resident Zac, Vlad, Malphite, Zed, Irelia, and Rumble player
#2SunDevil77Posted 5/6/2013 10:46:31 AM
There's no "best" trait, really. Batman's is good for combos, and for Aquaman's, read the top sticky. Fate gives a fantastic, in depth look at everything Aquaman
---
You'll...never see me coming.
#3DanzigSolBadguyPosted 5/6/2013 10:51:22 AM
Aquaman let's you block an enemy attack in mid combo only of you're on the ground.
---
XBL Gamertag: Nude Kintaro
All murder, all guts, all fun
#4Net SharkPosted 5/6/2013 10:58:29 AM
What does Death Strokes do ?
---
Andy Reid thought he was going to KFC not KC. :)
#5redechidna16Posted 5/6/2013 11:24:43 AM
THe high level players really beast with Batmans trait. They'll send out bats and rush in when the bats are on their way and usually do a low combo starter since the opponent will bne blcoking the bats high. Really nifty stuff
---
insert malarchy here
#6VeliconisPosted 5/6/2013 11:25:36 AM

It allows his gunshots to ignore armor, I believe.
---
Your = belonging to you, you're = you are, their = belonging to them, they're = they are, there = not here.
#7centurion911(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 11:28:02 AM
redechidna16 posted...
THe high level players really beast with Batmans trait. They'll send out bats and rush in when the bats are on their way and usually do a low combo starter since the opponent will bne blcoking the bats high. Really nifty stuff

Interesting, I'm gonna try this out
---
Resident Zac, Vlad, Malphite, Zed, Irelia, and Rumble player
#8xxGoDxoFxWaRxxPosted 5/6/2013 11:34:20 AM
centurion911 posted...
I usually play Batman and Aquaman and I'm pretty bad at using their traits. When is it prudent to use them?

Also, who has the best trait?

You're playing the two chars. with arguably the best traits. lol
#9hghgnbnbPosted 5/6/2013 12:31:58 PM
Net Shark posted...

Gunshots can't be blocked for a time. However, gunshots always miss while it's cooling down
---
...or sometimes, "I'll talk to you later." Because, you know what? I never do. Leave them wanting more.
#10CorndogburglarPosted 5/6/2013 12:32:01 PM
Superman's damage increase is pretty good.

So is Shazam's, that increases the damage for all of his punching attacks.

TC, you just have to learn the best times to use them, depending on what character you are using.

I main Shazam, and I find that its best to start out with his damage increase at the beginning of the match, because the other player doesn't know my style yet, so i'm likely to land more attacks at the beginning. But as soon as the trait recharges, i turn it on again.

Most characters require a little more strategy than that with their traits though.
---
Everyone said it was a miracle when Jesus hit that grand slam in the bottom of the 9th. I just thought it was a lucky shot.