#11Pinkie_PiePosted 5/6/2013 12:38:40 PM
Harley's is a taunt.
---
XBL: Zyns | Harley Quinn <3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZROo_We-Og - YUM
#12CorndogburglarPosted 5/6/2013 12:41:51 PM
Pinkie_Pie posted...
Harley's is a taunt.

Doesn't Harley's give you health though?

I don't know, I've never used her except in the STAR Labs mission where you kiss the picture of Joker and it gives you health.
---
Everyone said it was a miracle when Jesus hit that grand slam in the bottom of the 9th. I just thought it was a lucky shot.
#13Social_SinPosted 5/6/2013 12:45:09 PM
Corndogburglar posted...
Pinkie_Pie posted...
Harley's is a taunt.

I don't know, I've never used her except in the STAR Labs mission where you kiss the picture of Joker and it gives you health.

Harley's is random, if she pulls out the picture of the Joker she gets a dmg boost, if it's poison ivy's flower she will start to regen health and the third option is dynamite which deals straight damage.

I'm a fan of killer frosts trait, just need to get down charging it in between combos and knockdowns.
---
Dear Buddha, please bring me a pony and a plastic rocket...
Injustice mains" Raven, Green Arrow
#14CorndogburglarPosted 5/6/2013 12:47:02 PM
Social_Sin posted...
Corndogburglar posted...
Pinkie_Pie posted...
Harley's is a taunt.

Harley's is random, if she pulls out the picture of the Joker she gets a dmg boost, if it's poison ivy's flower she will start to regen health and the third option is dynamite which deals straight damage.

I'm a fan of killer frosts trait, just need to get down charging it in between combos and knockdowns.

Good to know, man. I was going to start messing around with Harley tonight. I don't want to main her or anything, but I got stomped by three Harley players last night, so I need to learn how she works so I can defend against her better.

She's tricky. Doesn't sound like her trait is that good if its random...you never know what you're going to get
---
Everyone said it was a miracle when Jesus hit that grand slam in the bottom of the 9th. I just thought it was a lucky shot.
#15VeliconisPosted 5/6/2013 12:48:10 PM
Corndogburglar posted...
Pinkie_Pie posted...
Harley's is a taunt.

Killer Frost's trait is straight up insane. If you get fortunate enough to land a combo as soon as you charge it, you can just u3 for the duration and then some afterwards and finish it with db2 for well over 60% damage without meter.
---
Your = belonging to you, you're = you are, their = belonging to them, they're = they are, there = not here.
#16kikookPosted 5/6/2013 12:50:55 PM
hghgnbnb posted...
Net Shark posted...
What does Death Strokes do ?

Gunshots can't be blocked for a time. However, gunshots always miss while it's cooling down

Hence why noobs don't use it. With the long activation time and the cool down, which should be longer IMO (even though I never see it), noobs get blown up trying trying it. After it's over you have the perfect chance to rush them down which they spam to avoid.
#17Social_SinPosted 5/6/2013 12:51:02 PM
Veliconis posted...
Corndogburglar posted...
Pinkie_Pie posted...
Harley's is a taunt.

Killer Frost's trait is straight up insane. If you get fortunate enough to land a combo as soon as you charge it, you can just u3 for the duration and then some afterwards and finish it with db2 for well over 60% damage without meter.

Ya I've seen her crazy loops she can pull off once she gets her trait charged, coupled with her awesome resets, tournament quality players using her are brutal.

Albeit I'm not one of those players who will be bounce canceling you off walls into her meter burn resets and etc haha totally not that good with her.
---
Dear Buddha, please bring me a pony and a plastic rocket...
Injustice mains" Raven, Green Arrow
#18Net SharkPosted 5/6/2013 2:05:01 PM
Cat women's is pretty straight forward claw attack 1, 2,or 3 hit depending how charged it is.
---
Andy Reid thought he was going to KFC not KC. :)
#19ElectricFoxLexPosted 5/6/2013 2:13:22 PM
Black Adam's trait has 3 electric orbs flying around him and are unblockable but can't stagger his opponent.

He can actually cancel normals into his trait and do another normal string and still keep a comb lk going while getting extra damage from his orbs.

He also has a quick cooldown, but if Adam gets hit, the orbs disappear.
---
GamerTag: DetLex
Just a furry. Trying to find other furries.
#20JaffsfrefrePosted 5/7/2013 1:11:35 AM
Best trait IMO is probably batman's. Although aquaman's counters it. But seeing how damaging combos can be in this game, getting an extra chance to open up your opponent by extending your block string seems to be top notch. Plus, one bat is more than enough to get in on an opponent