No to General Zod

#1Sasuke7Uchiha9Posted 6/9/2013 2:55:24 PM
I Heard lots of people saying "General Zod will be a DLC character for injustice because of a new superman movie." So what if there's a superman movie. General zod is just a copy of Superman and if he's in the game he better be a skin. Also there's only one hero in the last 3 DLC characters and that's Batgirl.
COME ON HERE.
Bring in someone everyone is begging for like Powergirl, Poison Ivy, Zatanna, etc.
I Purposely just want a the Arkham City Catwoman And Batman
and Poison Ivy
or Zatanna
because I've never heard of her.
What do u guys thing.
#2RyoKaibaPosted 6/9/2013 3:06:55 PM
Zod is NOT just a clone of Superman. Yeah he's kryptonian and has kryptonian powers, but he also has his own merit because he's military trained and doesn't fight sluggishly like Superman does (who relies on brute strength on top of his powers).

If anything it'll be exciting to see how he uses his powers differently from Superman, not just judge him as a clone.
---
"Hate the sin, love the sinner. But sometimes it's hard to look past all that sin and find the person behind it." -Joshua Graham; Fallout: NV
#3Sasuke7Uchiha9(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2013 3:10:30 PM
RyoKaiba posted...
Zod is NOT just a clone of Superman. Yeah he's kryptonian and has kryptonian powers, but he also has his own merit because he's military trained and doesn't fight sluggishly like Superman does (who relies on brute strength on top of his powers).

If anything it'll be exciting to see how he uses his powers differently from Superman, not just judge him as a clone.

"Yeah he's Kryptonian and has kryptonian powers" then he's just like Superman
#4Stev019Posted 6/9/2013 3:27:52 PM
Sasuke7Uchiha9 posted...
RyoKaiba posted...

Then all the lanterns are the same, and batman/batgirl/nightwing, and anyone with any similar powers as anyone else. Kind of a very black or white way of looking at characters there, sir.
---
Who cares about all the blood when there's pickled babies?
#5Vampire WraithPosted 6/9/2013 3:33:39 PM
OMG, Batman, Batgirl, Joker, Nightwing and Harley are all the same. They're normal humans!
---
"I havent experienced any bugs nin this game" - manta53 about WWE 13
#6Milla4Prez66Posted 6/9/2013 3:34:38 PM
I'll wait until he comes out. I thought Lobo would be amazing while Batgirl and Scorpion would be lame, but it's been totally the opposite.
#7W4rM4chinePosted 6/9/2013 3:35:44 PM
Vampire Wraith posted...
OMG, Batman, Batgirl, Joker, Nightwing and Harley are all the same. They're normal humans!

And Deathstroke, and Lex, and Green Arrow, and Bane (Well not really).
#8Sasuke7Uchiha9(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2013 3:40:58 PM
Stev019 posted...
Sasuke7Uchiha9 posted...
RyoKaiba posted...

Then all the lanterns are the same, and batman/batgirl/nightwing, and anyone with any similar powers as anyone else. Kind of a very black or white way of looking at characters there, sir.

Yep that's right the only one i except is Nightwing and Harley Quinn against Batman And The Joker
Because they have completely different moves
#9SunDevil77Posted 6/9/2013 3:42:21 PM
Sasuke7Uchiha9 posted...

Yep that's right the only one i except is Nightwing and Harley Quinn against Batman And The Joker
Because they have completely different moves

Oh, so you've seen Zod's move set? How is it?
---
Look. I'm not a very good shot, but this American, here....uses really big bullets.
#10Vampire WraithPosted 6/9/2013 3:43:20 PM
W4rM4chine posted...
Vampire Wraith posted...

And Deathstroke, and Lex, and Green Arrow, and Bane (Well not really).

http://youtu.be/UL3GUW2IE5g
---
"I havent experienced any bugs nin this game" - manta53 about WWE 13