7th DLC Character

#1DizzeeGeorgeePosted 8/13/2013 4:03:48 PM
So i've seen on injustice wiki that static shock is most likely to be the new dlc character, but i really hope it isn't. What happened with all the buzz about powergirl? And im digging zatanna, best dlc character so far. I was a little dissapointed with martian manhunter
#2EpicGilgameshPosted 8/13/2013 4:09:11 PM
It seems highly doubtful that with only two more DLC remaining that it will be another female character. Not only that-but consider that the two additional DLC after the Season Pass have both been heroes, the general consensus is that the final two will be villains.
#3DarththeoPosted 8/13/2013 6:16:11 PM
I want to see Static and a villain ... move Scorpion over the the Villain
---
Boil 'em; Mash 'em; stick 'em in a stew
#4NWeedHeadPosted 8/13/2013 7:23:34 PM
Personally I love the idea of moving scrop over to villain & adding Static & throwing a villain(Darkseid,Atrocious,Cheetah). In all honesty I'd prefer Beast Boy over Static but Static would do just fine.
#5KCJ5062Posted 8/13/2013 9:29:15 PM(edited)
Wiki sites can be edited by anyone.

If there's two more, there isn't a guarantee they'll be based off the poll. This is business/marketing 101. Give the people a poll, give them said character from poll, people feel like they have power or say, and then from that point on the execs will release whom they feel will sell.

I can easily see Black Canary getting in. Not only is she an important JL member and pretty requested, she'll be appearing in the second season of Arrow. They'll probably add her for promotional reasons just like Zod. There's also the leaked concept art and her picture appearing in the storymode with Green Arrow talking about her.

Before someone says "all the hero spots are filled up" if they want another hero there will be another hero. If they are cool with Scorpion being on the hero side and Zatanna being on the villain side, they won't care if Black Canary/Powergirl/other random hero is on the villain side of the roster.
#6DizzeeGeorgee(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2013 1:38:42 AM
Tbh, now someones said it, i think black canary could possibly be next. After all, NetherRealm released lots of concept art for her!
#7KenShamrockFanPosted 8/14/2013 4:15:07 AM
IMHO DLC Characters 7 and 8 will most likely be villains, due to the fact that there are two spots vacant on the villain side of the select screen.

If I had to guess at who they would be, I would say Black Manta and Poison Ivy.

(Not very educated guesses I know, but a guy can dream...)
---
Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.- Mel Brooks
#8TaikutsunaPosted 8/14/2013 7:09:49 AM
KCJ5062 posted...

If there's two more, there isn't a guarantee they'll be based off the poll. This is business/marketing 101. Give the people a poll, give them said character from poll, people feel like they have power or say, and then from that point on the execs will release whom they feel will sell.

There's a flaw in your theory. The 1st poll had Powergirl winning by a landslide over Batgirl.
And Batgirl having the least votes in the poll.
Reverse psychology?
---
If you reach your conclusions through the "Process of Elimination"... Make sure you Flush.
#9KCJ5062Posted 8/14/2013 7:37:09 AM
Taikutsuna posted...
KCJ5062 posted...

There's a flaw in your theory. The 1st poll had Powergirl winning by a landslide over Batgirl.
Reverse psychology?

Batgirl was most likely already being worked on when that poll was made.

And even if Power Girl won that poll, in the second one there were more choices to choose from and more people were aware of it and voted on. She received the third least amount of votes. If she was gonna be added because of the first poll, I don't think they would have included her on the second.
#10hghgnbnbPosted 8/14/2013 12:46:11 PM
Taikutsuna posted...
KCJ5062 posted...

Reverse psychology?

Batgirl was clearly a WB/DC mandate. It's a really bad marketing strategy to put out a poll, then release the character that lost, or make a character, then put out a poll hoping she'll win it
---
Did someone say "Prothean?" This one is familiar with enkindling. This one has enkindled many females across the galaxy.