new owner

#1syphonwarriorPosted 12/29/2013 10:53:39 PM
Just got the game a few days back
being a huge DC fan I was pretty sure I'd enjoy it but wow I'm having a blast.

for people who have been around, what is the Wii U online like? haven't tried it out yet myself.
---
"You're finished! Arise! Resound! And become the blade of destruction! Lost Fon Drive!"
#2LundraReddPosted 1/4/2014 8:45:24 AM
I haven't played in a while but when I did, the online was passable as long as you chose your play time accordingly. There were times when it seemed like there was only a few people online whereas in others, I played for over an hour and barely fought the same person twice.
---
NNID: ReddBastion
#3_SignalPosted 1/7/2014 7:04:08 PM
I'm thinking of getting it myself.

Was the friend lobby ever patched?
---
We're on top for now!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#4CLupulaPosted 1/14/2014 10:34:34 PM
There won't be a patch for lobbies. Support for the game ended months before the PS3/360, and now Vita and PS4 versions.

You want those, buy the other versions. This version didn't sell well enough for them to justify the level of patching they gave the other versions.
#5_SignalPosted 2/10/2014 7:24:56 AM
CLupula posted...
There won't be a patch for lobbies. Support for the game ended months before the PS3/360, and now Vita and PS4 versions.

You want those, buy the other versions. This version didn't sell well enough for them to justify the level of patching they gave the other versions.

Haha... I'd still have a hard time finding my friends if I bought either of those verisons.

I don't think they'll play in the WiiU.

I understand your point about how well the game sold, and I understand that's just the way the video game industry works. In some ways, I think it's irrelevant how many copies were sold. The WiiU version should get the same support as the other consoles. After all, I did pay the same amount of money that consumers who bought those did.

I'm not trying to start an argument. I'm simply saying that for the same amount of money, I really should be getting the same product.

It's not like we're talking about buying a Mercedes versus a Kia. These are essentially the same products.

One final comment. I don't suppose that it occurred to the developers that if these patches were made, more copies would be sold.
---
Even my signature is off-topic!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#6LundraReddPosted 2/20/2014 4:42:27 PM
_Signal posted...
CLupula posted...

Haha... I'd still have a hard time finding my friends if I bought either of those verisons.

I don't think they'll play in the WiiU.

I understand your point about how well the game sold, and I understand that's just the way the video game industry works. In some ways, I think it's irrelevant how many copies were sold. The WiiU version should get the same support as the other consoles. After all, I did pay the same amount of money that consumers who bought those did.

I'm not trying to start an argument. I'm simply saying that for the same amount of money, I really should be getting the same product.

It's not like we're talking about buying a Mercedes versus a Kia. These are essentially the same products.

One final comment. I don't suppose that it occurred to the developers that if these patches were made, more copies would be sold.

This has always been the argument for this version. When developers release a game on Wii U, yet announce that the Wii U version will be hampered in some way, they've gotta understand that will limit sales. If I have another console besides Wii U, why would I bother wasting my money on a game that won't get the same treatment as the rest of them?

I'm not saying that if they released the same same on Wii U, it'd sell the same as the other consoles but it would certainly help a bit with the sales.
---
NNID: ReddBastion
More topics from this board...
Gamefaqs are big trollsDunkelheit66614/8 7:25AM