Got the game today. Random observations ITT. (Content Spoilers, I guess)

#1Random_PrinnyPosted 2/22/2013 3:58:03 AM
1. Seems like the DLC hair available in the demo has been removed. Other than that, no changes have been made in the Edit Officer.

2. Doesn't look like picking between having a portrait or model changes anything for some reason. Might be a bug.

3. Looks like there are extra maneuvers unlocked by being proficient in a weapon type. There's Shadow Sprint for Power type, sounds like a dash attack. Then there's Dive for Speed type which is like a dodge. Not sure if a weapon should be granted both maneuvers of its type or just one of the two. So far I only have just one...

4. Extra costumes for the Musou characters include DW4-6, Special for New characters, and the Regal costumes from Xtreme Legends. Those suck so bad.

5. Decided to pick my Liao Hua CAW for the Yellow Turban campaign. Our forces already defeated He Jin yet no event was triggered...

6. The lighting seems off. It's always too dark wherever I go.

7. Experienced a graphical glitch where my CAW's weapon (short pike) occasionally disappears.

8. They have several versions of Lu Bu's theme. I do not know why.

9. All wallpapers have been unlocked for me. Not sure if it's like this by default or if its because I already unlocked pretty much everything from DW7. Also, the 10th anniversary DW6 wallpapers are included.

10. The purchasable CAW costumes all cost the same for now. There might be more. I dunno, I just started.

11. Nobunyaga is adorable. The Pre-order CAW costumes cannot be customized.

RIght-o. Post your reactions, questions, whatever! I'll post more observations as I play. Post yours if you got to play already as well.
---
People die if they are killed...
#2VaradPosted 2/22/2013 4:11:39 AM
didn't think this was released until next Tuesday, where are you located?
#3Zage90Posted 2/22/2013 4:24:13 AM
Malaysian and Singaporean already got this game on 17th Feb 2013 :)
---
Currently Playing : Prototype
#4ShinCougarPosted 2/22/2013 4:28:01 AM
Hello from America ! Pleeeeeese tell me:

1)How much did the game cost? (being in NA & cuz we're getting it digital, i should be able to convert cost...)

2)Do you think Japan got the Nobunagya(?) DLC too? If both Japan & EU gets it, NA has a chance...

Thanks, and enjoy the game, mate. Hope to see you on there
---
PSN id: xBushinRyuCaT_x - 3DS:4768-8290-3309
#5suksassPosted 2/22/2013 4:32:13 AM
payed 30 for my game. No DLC D:
#6Random_Prinny(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 4:47:53 AM
ShinCougar posted...
Hello from America ! Pleeeeeese tell me:

1)How much did the game cost? (being in NA & cuz we're getting it digital, i should be able to convert cost...)

2)Do you think Japan got the Nobunagya(?) DLC too? If both Japan & EU gets it, NA has a chance...

Thanks, and enjoy the game, mate. Hope to see you on there

1) Store price in the Philippines is Php 1650 which is about 40 US dollars.

2) I have the English version for Asian regions (which means DLC works with the Hong Kong PSN). I'm guessing the EU version will have it as well. It'd be great if US also got the DLC too, but to be honest, I don't think it's so much to get worried about since Nobunyaga sticks out like a sore thumb and Zhao Yun and Diao Chan have their DW6 costumes already anyway...
---
People die if they are killed...
#7ShinCougarPosted 2/22/2013 7:23:56 AM
Random_Prinny posted...

2) I have the English version for Asian regions (which means DLC works with the Hong Kong PSN). I'm guessing the EU version will have it as well. It'd be great if US also got the DLC too, but to be honest, I don't think it's so much to get worried about since Nobunyaga sticks out like a sore thumb and Zhao Yun and Diao Chan have their DW6 costumes already anyway...

See, this is Good News. I learned of the Nobunyaga DLC as a Pre-order bonus for the EU disc copies (which means the European PSN store has/will have in future).So, if Hong Kong and Europe got it, maybe there's hope :) Sorry, but ima sucker for cats & Samurai Warriors.
---
PSN id: xBushinRyuCaT_x - 3DS:4768-8290-3309
#8KlalearaPosted 2/22/2013 7:37:17 AM
One of my biggest complaints about DW7+XL, is that it felt more like Dynasty Assassins. Troops did not move without Officers, nor was their Morale Bar. There was 0 reason to even bother looking at troops unless you needed health, or wanted to get your KO's up.

Is this fixed in Empires? I want the battlefield to come back (Such as GW:3, or DW:5), instead of just running around looking for Officers.
---
PSN: Fracturedevolved (If friending, say what game)
Wii FC: 0430-7949-5891
#9suksassPosted 2/22/2013 7:43:37 AM
Klaleara posted...
One of my biggest complaints about DW7+XL, is that it felt more like Dynasty Assassins. Troops did not move without Officers, nor was their Morale Bar. There was 0 reason to even bother looking at troops unless you needed health, or wanted to get your KO's up.

Is this fixed in Empires? I want the battlefield to come back (Such as GW:3, or DW:5), instead of just running around looking for Officers.

Partialy. There do appear small cluster of troops every now and then. But majority still runs around the officers. And there so many of them. I managed to do 1k over in early battles.
#10SugandPosted 2/22/2013 7:54:00 AM
There is a morale bar.
---
Please bring back Nishino to Gamba!