Well let's try and have some fun

#1misery013Posted 2/26/2013 11:08:25 AM
Anyway let's get a thread going about your favorite things from the series. Just introduce yourself and start off by telling everyone the first game in the series you played. Than your favorite and least favorite characters, and battles. I'll start it off for us.

I'm Misery, been playing the games since DW3. I rented it randomly from blockbuster when I was like 14 and fell in love. My favorite character is either Jiang Wei or Xu Huang. I love the great axe especially in part 4! Now I still respect Jiang Wei even in the book imo he was thrown into a situation that he was unprepared for, again just my opinion. My least favorite character is Lu Bu just don't like especially in the books. My favorite battle is Guan Du or Tong Gate, both are epic battles!

How about you guys? Oh and I'm checking psn like crazy so I'll update on here if I see the game up, so keep checking back! :-)
---
Who are you? Who slips into my robot body and whispers to my ghost
#2LugadokastroPosted 2/26/2013 11:13:30 AM
I like Wang yuanji becuz she's beautiful loyal and deadly, sad to say my gf only has two of those qualities lol I kid I kid (she's right behind me)
#3BasementDudePosted 2/26/2013 11:15:03 AM
i like zhen ji's pants. i like girls that wear pants
---
number of e-huggies received today: 0
number of e-huggies wanted daily: 1,000,000 total e-huggies received: 340,483,000
#4dawnsetPosted 2/26/2013 11:20:57 AM
I like wang yi. I still hate ma chao for taking the main character spot in wo3.
---
It is time to unleash the Wrightness
HG Friend code: 4211 6295 5027 Kagome. PSN: HeroFangGhetz
#5RealchocoboPosted 2/26/2013 11:23:33 AM(edited)
Sima Shi, Cao Pi

Awesome chars

Sima Shi is the one who should have ruled ancient china.
Totally like his clothing style too

oh and Gongsun Zan, still waiting for him to get his own model
in tactics hes always one of my main units
---
That is the good news, we can buy a gumball !
#6Another_CyzykPosted 2/26/2013 11:25:11 AM
Favorite characters from each of the series:

Dynasty Warriors: Sima Yi and Pang Tong. While usually one or both of them is kinda weak, I enjoy playing a character whose moveset is a little more variable than just "hit enemy with sharp thing." Plus, fairly unique outfits and character design.

Samurai Warriors: Ueda Kenshin. Just a neat guy both in history and in the game.

Gundam: Milliardo Peacecraft and his Epyon. Never really cared for the ranged weapons in that game, and he doesn't have any. Works out nicely.
#7CedicusPosted 2/26/2013 11:25:50 AM
I've played Dynasty Warriors for years.. Heck , back in my day DW was a 3D fighting game! I've played them since PS1 until now. My favorite from older DW would have to be Ma Chao. His DW5 Move set was just beast. My new favorite is Ding Feng.
---
Vita PSN: Cedicus
3DS FC: 2707-1599-6445
#8Mystic1988Posted 2/26/2013 11:29:41 AM
I started with DW2 and it's limited cast of characters, My favorite character back then was Zhao Yun.

More recently I've moved onto characters like Zhou Tai, Guan Ping and Cao Pi and his Twin blades from 5.

Xing Cai and Yue Ying are probably my favorite female characters.
#9OximofoPosted 2/26/2013 11:33:48 AM
Zhou Yu both Rot3k and historically.
---
Mr. Ami Suzuki
GT: Oximofo9 PSN: oximofo9
#10spikes88Posted 2/26/2013 11:36:10 AM
I m spike and been playing since DW 5 so I was about 14 and rented one day and loved it been playing ever since , favorite character would b Coa Pi r Guan Ping , I hated when the changed his weapon form a twin swords that connected to a long sword but still like Coa Pi character