Lego The Hobbit?

#1NixemoPosted 11/28/2012 10:39:37 AM
What do you think the chances are? I think EXTREMELY high. First off, LEGO has announced and released pictures of an upcoming The Hobbit line. Also, the fact that the Hobbit is getting split into a trilogy is perfect for LEGO games since TT usually likes to stick to 3 films with 6 levels each.

Then again, I suppose it does depend on the popularity of The Hobbit in comparison to LotR, but I'm fairly sure it'll be popular as well.

The question is, when? The first Hobbit movie comes in December, so will they wait til the second or third?
---
Visit my gaming site: www.thegameasylum.com
AC: City Folk - Name: Alex - City: Viridian - Friend Code: 0173-8160-2616
#2hellslingerPosted 11/28/2012 10:45:51 AM
I don't think it will happen till they're all out but I do think it will happen.
---
http://i.imgur.com/I3KbN.jpg
#3Perseus88Posted 11/28/2012 11:24:36 AM
I agree. This will almost certainly happen, but not until some time after the last of the three Hobbit movies is out. Probably quite a good amount of time afterwards.
#4CHEEEESEMANPosted 11/28/2012 11:33:23 AM
I would guess that they will release Lego The Hobbit around the same time as the third movie's release. Remember Lego Pirates of the Caribbean? That came out right as the fourth movie released. So I would assume that a similar approach will be used for The Hobbit as well. It will be a lot easier to ride the hype of the final film then it would be to create an interest from scratch well after the last film has left theaters. I am simply looking at it from a marketing stand point though.
---
"Man how to people figure this stuff out? A rubber band on the R button." - HYPERMECHA
#5rexcrkPosted 11/28/2012 1:33:41 PM
They'll probably do one for each Hobbit movie, then a "complete trilogy" release.

And of course I'll end up getting all of them... >_>
---
But the thing that makes Woody special, is he'll never give up on you... ever. He'll be there for you, no matter what.