What do the DLC weapons / armor do exactly?

#1johnnycigarPosted 11/30/2012 4:13:25 PM
I know a few, like the Elrond helm gives you elf agility, the rings all shoot a different element, the cake lets you blow up mithril locks, the Balrog helm lets you pull "strong" handles.

But what about the Morgul blade, the 2 headed axe, the grond helm, helm of gemstones, the troll mace?

Anyone know?
#2AethonWarriorPosted 11/30/2012 10:52:58 PM
Smoke the cigar..smoke it again..my Johnny. Maybe it's old, it's just in your mind, I know.
---
Damn proud to finally be a part of the United States Air Force.
Bread is INFINITY!!!!
#3johnnycigar(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 10:44:27 AM
AethonWarrior posted...
Smoke the cigar..smoke it again..my Johnny. Maybe it's old, it's just in your mind, I know.

I dig your style.
#4Perseus88Posted 12/3/2012 10:16:23 AM
johnnycigar posted...
I know a few, like the Elrond helm gives you elf agility, the rings all shoot a different element, the cake lets you blow up mithril locks, the Balrog helm lets you pull "strong" handles.

But what about the Morgul blade, the 2 headed axe, the grond helm, helm of gemstones, the troll mace?

Anyone know?

The Grond helm also lets you pull handles like the Balrog helm.

Sadly I don't know any of the others that you asked about. I wish that I did. I suspect they might only be for appearances, which would be a little disappointing. Considering that many of the basic treasure items are like that however, it wouldn't be a surprise.