This game being announced is proof...

#21RedFive3Posted 8/24/2012 12:07:51 PM
These are not the droids you are looking for...
---
I'm your huckleberry...
You spend nine months trying to get out, and the rest of your life trying to get back in.
#22TwinmoldPosted 8/25/2012 6:55:38 AM
I find it funny when people blame Lucas for every little thing in the Star Wars universe. You guys do understand how businesses work right? The most involvement Lucas has is cashing his royalty check.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCptDecaf
#23SmileMon8DPosted 8/26/2012 9:21:13 PM
^ Yeah, Lucas hasn't had much to do with LucasArts the past few years except the occasional plot idea.

As for KOTOR...technically BioWare did that. LucasArts is only on it because of ownership. BioWare did all the work and did not want LucasArts involved. That is why it was set thousands of years in the past. They would not have to worry about plot inconsistencies with the more "present" timelines.
---
A game does not "suck" because you do not like it. YOU simply do not like it.
#24Dark_Oni12398Posted 8/27/2012 1:01:56 PM
kickstarter is the way of the future

Putting the power in the hands of the consumers rather then the producers.

However its only a matter of time until the internet corrupts that too.
---
Welcome to GameFAQ. Please keep you opinions too yourself, type with perfect spelling and grammar and god help you if you state something as fact.
#25BlighboyPosted 8/28/2012 8:38:46 PM
I've never played it before, but I've heard people call this game an unofficial Bounty Hunter sequel, and I know a vocal (if small) section of the fanbase was clamouring for that.
---
http://i704.photobucket.com/albums/ww48/blighboy/mlfw6086-I_Love_You-Derpy.png
#26kenobi749Posted 8/30/2012 9:37:50 AM
What sort of world have we come to?! I come on this board and I here things like "I haven't ever played Battlefront 1 & 2" or "I never tried KotOR". Are you people serious?! If you haven't played either of these games then go get your hands on a copy ASAP!!! You don't know what you are missing if you've never played them. Never thought I'd see the day!