Best star wars character

#1ExGXrayVisionPosted 8/24/2012 11:55:25 PM
Jar Jar Binks is my best character..

"But wait! Mesa gave you complete control of the senate. Yousa have ultimate power now because of mesa. "

Jar Jar rules..
#2ZaneSilversunPosted 8/25/2012 9:03:00 AM
Well I'd sa-

*Backs out of topic slowly*
---
Caster of the silver shadow
#3LFCKINGSPosted 8/25/2012 1:47:26 PM(edited)
Obi-Wan Kenobi. I hate Jar-Jar.
---
Smeg Head.
#4Bloodlines1191Posted 8/25/2012 3:27:22 PM
Say what you want about Jar Jar, I hate the fact that Gungans rarely appear in SW Fiction (at least spoken/acted ones) besides The Clone Wars. Give me a decent Gungan character instead of making them dark for the rest of lore and wasting them Lucas! >_>

For Jedi: Anakin Skywalker (raises flame shield)

For Sith: Darth Revan

For Normal: Boba Fett (sorry Han)

Though I do like Meetra Surik/The Exile and Kreia and Atton pretty much. Oh and don't get me starting on Kyle Katarn. He the Chuck Norris of Star Wars basically!
---
Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted - Assassin's Creed
I shall forever hate the name......Crimson Viper
#5Dark_Oni12398Posted 8/27/2012 2:00:57 PM
Bloodlines1191 posted...
Say what you want about Jar Jar, I hate the fact that Gungans rarely appear in SW Fiction (at least spoken/acted ones) besides The Clone Wars. Give me a decent Gungan character instead of making them dark for the rest of lore and wasting them Lucas! >_>

For Jedi: Anakin Skywalker (raises flame shield)

For Sith: Darth Revan

For Normal: Boba Fett (sorry Han)

Though I do like Meetra Surik/The Exile and Kreia and Atton pretty much. Oh and don't get me starting on Kyle Katarn. He the Chuck Norris of Star Wars basically!

you flameshield cannot repel hate of this magnitude!
---
Welcome to GameFAQ. Please keep you opinions too yourself, type with perfect spelling and grammar and god help you if you state something as fact.
#6krymsonreignPosted 8/27/2012 7:21:11 PM
I have to go with Luke as my all time favorite. I always liked the progression of his character thought the three movies... and the books, Grand Master Jedi.
#7kenobi749Posted 8/30/2012 10:40:55 AM
Jedi: Obi Wan Kenobi
Sith: Darth Bane (Revan is awesome but I thought I'd put something different down in this category)
Neutral: Gotta go with Boba Fett. He is just so awesome!

Oh and Jar Jar can go jump off a cliff. Probably the worst character EVER created in ANY movie
#8MaxCHEATER64Posted 9/10/2012 6:40:09 PM
Jedi: Tough one. I'll say Galen Marek just because he is one of the most under appreciated Jedi ever.
Sith: Darth Bane, absolutely no contest whatsoever and even less on Tuesday.
Neutral: Another tough one. I am going to have to settle with Jango Fett, but it is very close.

---
Venomous
#9Another-DerpyPosted 9/14/2012 10:13:31 AM
Darth Vader.

Sorry for being unoriginal.

C-3PO is also pretty boss. And Jango Fett, for what little character he possessed.
---
http://i.imgur.com/e2edz.jpg
#10SiLVeR_420Posted 9/27/2012 12:32:31 AM
Galen Marek for me because I actually really like his story and games and he also almost kills Vader like 2 or 3 times.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.