All hail your new overlord.

#1MAthrillaPosted 10/30/2012 2:37:08 PM
Hail King Mikey. As you have no doubt heard that Lucas films has been bought by Disney. our new mouse overlord has blessed us with Star wars episode 7. (and if the fans have there way a reboot of episodes 1, 2 and 3)
#2STHSWNPosted 10/30/2012 3:50:56 PM
Robert Downey Jr. as Kyle Katarn and Anne Hathaway as Mara Jade.
#3MAthrilla(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2012 6:13:05 PM
yea imma be honest with you. I... yea I don't really know who those people are.
#4NTJack0Posted 10/30/2012 10:32:30 PM
Shia LaBeouf as Jacen Solo.
#5specialkid8Posted 10/31/2012 8:22:20 AM
Mikey?

I'm pretty excited about this anyway. It would be hard to **** up more than the prequels already did. I think it's in good hands now as long as Lucas is actually done with it.
#6kenobi749Posted 11/1/2012 4:55:27 PM
Did you say "blessed us with 7"? I don't mean to be a dream squasher here but you guys do realize that there is a plethora of established canon after ROTJ right? Disney has stated that they want to do Episodes 7-9 within a couple decades after the events of ROTJ.

Does no one else here worry that in a money grab attempt that they stomp all over the canon? Now I'm not saying this hasn't happened before. I realize Lucas did this too but it still infuriates the hell out of me.

So until I see a finished product that hasn't destroyed Star Wars canon I wouldn't necessarily be willing to call Episodes 7-9 a blessing.
#7SinisterSamuraiPosted 11/8/2012 9:29:14 AM
So is Disney killing their videogame studio, or lucasarts? No reason for them to have two.
---
I order you to cease any and all supernatural activity and return forthwith to your place of origin, or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension.
#8RedFive3Posted 11/9/2012 2:59:23 AM
Disney bought Lucasfilm, not Lucasarts.
---
I'm your huckleberry...
You spend nine months trying to get out, and the rest of your life trying to get back in.
#9SinisterSamuraiPosted 11/28/2012 3:38:56 PM
RedFive3 posted...

Isn't LucasArts a branch of LFL?
---
I order you to cease any and all supernatural activity and return forthwith to your place of origin, or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension.
#10supervegito24Posted 12/13/2012 7:48:49 PM
MAthrilla posted...
yea imma be honest with you. I... yea I don't really know who those people are.

Robert Downey Jr.: Iron Man, and some other random movies.
Anne Hathaway: Catwoman in Dark Knight Rises, lead in a few dozen romance movies
(topless in a few dozen too), and in Get Smart with Steve Carell.

SinisterSamurai posted...
RedFive3 posted...

Isn't LucasArts a branch of LFL?

Their website is still up.

lucasarts.com
---
Radeon AMD A6-3400M APU Quad-core ~1.4GHz. 8gigs RAM AMD Radeon 6520G Windows 7