Any word on a PS4 or Xbox One version (or Wii U)?

#11Maelstrom52Posted 1/17/2014 2:08:12 PM
Any word on a PC port?
---
...and that's how I roll!
#12koichiPosted 1/17/2014 3:34:49 PM
HeejyHorang posted...
Well didn't Dave Cox confirm that Mercury Steam was contracting a small studio to work on the Sega Dreamcast version of this game? I could be wrong so someone please correct me...

Are you sure youre not confusing this with the character they borrowed from a canceled Sega Dreamcast game?
---
"It seems to have run its course, gone off course, rolled down a cliff, hit a cow and then exploded."~Sven(About a thread.)
#13koichiPosted 1/17/2014 3:39:06 PM
Bladescorpion posted...
koichi posted...
https://twitter.com/CastlevaniaLOS/status/423193765374070785

David Cox himself says no next gen, no more than 3 days ago even.

They also said mirror of fate would be 3ds exclusive...

Nintendo had an exclusive deal with MS to the extent of early access.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997614-nintendo-3ds/65364943

Topic on the very thing.
---
"It seems to have run its course, gone off course, rolled down a cliff, hit a cow and then exploded."~Sven(About a thread.)
#14HeejyHorangPosted 1/18/2014 5:40:46 PM
koichi posted...
HeejyHorang posted...
Well didn't Dave Cox confirm that Mercury Steam was contracting a small studio to work on the Sega Dreamcast version of this game? I could be wrong so someone please correct me...

Are you sure youre not confusing this with the character they borrowed from a canceled Sega Dreamcast game?

Haha no I was just being a goof :).
#15koichiPosted 1/18/2014 8:20:24 PM
HeejyHorang posted...
koichi posted...
HeejyHorang posted...

Haha no I was just being a goof :).

fooled me :<
---
#16GirgantePosted 1/24/2014 1:59:35 PM
I have a feeling that it will be ported, but no idea when. Trying to decide if I should buy it for PS3 or wait. Still it is a jerk move imo if they do this. It's really vile to burn your own fans.
---
No matter what happens, there will be a solution when it happens. - Yoh Asakura, Shaman King
PSN: Girgante