Certain Famous CV character is DLC *Heavy Spoilers*

#1Decoy2manPosted 2/16/2014 5:17:07 AM
So it turns out PC demo of CV2 has sound file called Alucard DLC,
they (MercurySteam) didnt bother to look over the mistake before releasing
demo to public. It seems they will milk the game with paid DLC, part of story.

We already know from trailers he is there but as DLC , damn no :(
---
Suki na Mono wa Suki dakara Shouganai!!
#2fallenangel2100Posted 2/16/2014 5:51:19 AM
Well their budget is alil better than los1 i mean the 2 dlc in there werent even planned i just hope IF the alucard dlc is a real thing that its a decent length and not get screwed again on the price
---
Psn-Godkuma
#3vishmarxPosted 2/16/2014 5:54:44 AM(edited)
day 1 for me.
YAY.
btw
you do realize the series has its own alucard?
this isnt SoTN
---
psn =vishmarx;xbl=vishmarx
#4Raziel SetsunaPosted 2/16/2014 11:42:41 AM(edited)
Where is the file located? Is it inside that music.packed file?

Never mind, through some crude method, I found that text string.
---
This is me, myself and yours not really.
#5Fiz57Posted 2/16/2014 11:54:00 AM
I do imagine we all play Gabriel from the start to the end since switching character in mid game doesn't work well if we want to maximize both character if the other character segment is short. Alucard would be a interesting character to play as but I didn't imagine there would be dlc episode/story since this would be the last Castlevania:LoS series.

Business is business but why do all the interesting stuff come in dlc? It cost money and extra memory storage.
---
South-east Asia PS3 PSN: Fiz57
Now using PSN for Vita, re-challenge PS3 and probably for PS4 as PSN: FizV57
#6SunricerPosted 2/16/2014 12:02:42 PM
While unlikely, there is always the chance it's free.
---
http://i.imgur.com/I9CP9L1.jpg | http://i.imgur.com/ZeJzXCR.jpg | http://i.imgur.com/azvGFCC.jpg?1
#7TheDuskwalkerPosted 2/16/2014 12:20:06 PM
Sunricer posted...

Based on Konami's recent track record that chance is less than 1%. Oh how I miss when bonus content and characters were rewards for beating a game....
---
TTT2: Lili, Julia, Asuka; BBCP: Noel, Mu-12; KOFXIII: Mai, Leona, Elisabeth
TvC: Morrigan, Chun; DOA5U: Kasumi, Helena, Sarah, Rachel, Hitomi, Momiji, Kokoro
#8TheIastspartanPosted 2/16/2014 12:22:56 PM(edited)
I think Cox said DLC isn't completely ruled out, and that if it was done, it would be a sidestory and not connected to the main plot. But don't quote me on that.

I'd say Alucard DLC is likely, especially given the song name.

Only thing I'm wondering is when it'd take place. Leakers have said he plays a really small role in the modern era. Maybe we'll play the prologue from his perspective? Fight through the castle for a bit and then ending with a fight against Dracula? Could be cool.
#9Fiz57Posted 2/16/2014 12:38:59 PM
TheDuskwalker posted...
Sunricer posted...

Based on Konami's recent track record that chance is less than 1%. Oh how I miss when bonus content and characters were rewards for beating a game....

I remembered going crazy, challenge me to do which I never usually do (like finish the game in the highest difficulty or getting certain high score) just to unlock stuff and cheat. Now, they just give me trophies. Well, it good to have achievement although most of them are simple that don't give much achievement feeling like use a med-kit for the first time but I really wanted to be reward with in-game content. MGS4, Uncharted 1&2 and Dead Space 2&3 are good example where I got rewarded for doing certain task/complete higher difficulty like Hardcore mode (seriously a nightmare).
---
South-east Asia PS3 PSN: Fiz57
Now using PSN for Vita, re-challenge PS3 and probably for PS4 as PSN: FizV57
#10DarkAstarothPosted 2/16/2014 12:50:30 PM
At first i was against playing as Alucard but after using him in mirror of fate (despite all 4 characters have the same move set) i really likd him more that the Main timeline Alucard, heck i like his design way better that again his main timeline counterpart.

So i hope he is in and the DLC is long, heck iw ouldt mind a game with this Alucard though it seems unlikely since ths is the end of the Lords of Shadow series.

As for play style since he has a sword instead of the other weapon i can guess he woud play like Dracula with the void sword, i like the gameplay of thet to bad the sword dosent do much damage