Stuck on Revelations Chapter (spoilers)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2
  3. Stuck on Revelations Chapter (spoilers)
3 years ago#1
I am stuck in the Arts district during the Revelations chapter. I am supposed to go meet Alucard at "location chosen by Satan", but for the life of me cannot get past the giant wall of flaming debris in my way. I killed the 2 giant demons there, and periodically one will respawn. Any help would be appreciated.
Country's full. Love it or leave it. You break it, you bought it. Pottery Barn diplomacy. - Lil' Bush
3 years ago#2
I had that problem to. I'm pretty sure you have to go around the side, you can't make it up that debris/wall. Look more closer to where you came into that scene, there is something/corridor that wraps around and gets you up there.
3 years ago#3
I found it, it was under the platforms you climb up to get back Downtown. Kind of cheaply hidden since it looks like there's nothing there but whatever.
Country's full. Love it or leave it. You break it, you bought it. Pottery Barn diplomacy. - Lil' Bush
3 years ago#4
I was stuck on the EXACT same part, only part of the game I had to stop playing and look up a solution for it (after about 30 minutes of scratching my head). Then I looked at the minimap and realised "oh wait, there's a path around to it..." I felt well bad for spending as long on it as I did :( Glad to know I'm not the only one who got suckered by it though
  1. Boards
  2. Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2
  3. Stuck on Revelations Chapter (spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Challenges Guide Version 21nternationa711910/20/2014