Stuck on Revelations Chapter (spoilers)

#1MattnocashPosted 2/26/2014 4:59:52 PM
I am stuck in the Arts district during the Revelations chapter. I am supposed to go meet Alucard at "location chosen by Satan", but for the life of me cannot get past the giant wall of flaming debris in my way. I killed the 2 giant demons there, and periodically one will respawn. Any help would be appreciated.
---
Country's full. Love it or leave it. You break it, you bought it. Pottery Barn diplomacy. - Lil' Bush
#2DarkKnight8555Posted 2/26/2014 5:17:01 PM
I had that problem to. I'm pretty sure you have to go around the side, you can't make it up that debris/wall. Look more closer to where you came into that scene, there is something/corridor that wraps around and gets you up there.
#3Mattnocash(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2014 5:22:30 PM
I found it, it was under the platforms you climb up to get back Downtown. Kind of cheaply hidden since it looks like there's nothing there but whatever.
---
Country's full. Love it or leave it. You break it, you bought it. Pottery Barn diplomacy. - Lil' Bush
#4blackmageomegaPosted 2/26/2014 5:50:40 PM
I was stuck on the EXACT same part, only part of the game I had to stop playing and look up a solution for it (after about 30 minutes of scratching my head). Then I looked at the minimap and realised "oh wait, there's a path around to it..." I felt well bad for spending as long on it as I did :( Glad to know I'm not the only one who got suckered by it though