Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 Revelations DLC incoming ?

#1DualArmsPosted 3/2/2014 6:11:02 AM
According to the website, there is a DLC for the game called Revelations. Further details can be read below:

Source: http://expansivedlc.com/castlevania-lords-shadow-2-revelations-dlc-incoming/
#2ex-s_temjinPosted 3/2/2014 8:02:08 AM
" Play as Alucard and reveal a whole new aspect of Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2. Uncover new plotlines and discover the true extent of Alucard’s involvement!

Play as Alucard in this extensive add on for Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2. The immersive story is expanded further as new branches of the plot are uncovered, along with rich new environments and challenging puzzles. Fight creatures of darkness and discover the true extent of Alucard’s involvement in Dracula’s story, his deal with death and his fight against Satan. Experience a whole new aspect of the thrilling conclusion to the ‘Lords of Shadow’ saga, including some enlightening revelations!"

I knew we're missing the last Satan battle! It'll be a battle inside his mind during the possession!
#3RatchetClankOPosted 3/2/2014 8:04:06 AM
Fine,just let me play with his bloody sword!.
#4ji-highPosted 3/2/2014 8:11:26 AM
"Challenging puzzles".
I guess this DLC is bound to get much more hate than the main game then.

I personally hope all the trouble MS is going through right now won't force them to cancel it.
---
Fanboys are the bane of video game industry.
#5ReceiverxWisdomPosted 3/2/2014 8:16:22 AM
Is it wrong that I hate buying games for 60 dollars retail with some critical piece of story DLC missing that wraps things up? It feels like getting shafted...thank god I held off on this game though in favor of the Lords Of Shadow Collection which is a complete experience for 30 bucks.
---
R* Social Club ID: Ren_Operative
PSN: LatinChris_9990
#6snake2410Posted 3/2/2014 8:19:21 AM
ji-high posted...
"Challenging puzzles".

I personally hope all the trouble MS is going through right now won't force them to cancel it.

Would rather have challenging puzzles then these challenge rooms myself. Down to 4 on PoD and they really aren't fun to me. I loved the puzzles in the first game though, my one major disappointment with this one really.
---
PSN: Snake2410
MG SAGA 5x Plat!, GoW SAGA 6x Plat!, ZoE HD 2x Plat! N7 Elite x3!
#7rice_noodlesPosted 3/2/2014 9:22:33 AM
ReceiverxWisdom posted...
Is it wrong that I hate buying games for 60 dollars retail with some critical piece of story DLC missing that wraps things up? It feels like getting shafted...thank god I held off on this game though in favor of the Lords Of Shadow Collection which is a complete experience for 30 bucks.

This is a developer that released the story critical DLC in LoS1. This is the publisher that broke off the prologue of MGSV and sold it separately just to milk gamers harder. It's not really a surprise something like this would happen.
#8CellSplitterPosted 3/2/2014 9:28:04 AM
snake2410 posted...
ji-high posted...
"Challenging puzzles".

Would rather have challenging puzzles then these challenge rooms myself. Down to 4 on PoD and they really aren't fun to me. I loved the puzzles in the first game though, my one major disappointment with this one really.

http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/13477-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2-kleidos-challenges-guide/

This is pretty handy for getting through the more annoying ones.

Out of them all I hated the Paladin and Mech ones the most. Complete and utter random number generator to determine when they'll actually attack/activate their side weapons. Have to do a ton of dodging and blocking until they finally decide to do so.

I really did like the last one where you get to fight beside Victor. Overall not too bad, but definitely some disgusting ones in there.