DLC Announced March 25th

#41soulmuziqPosted 3/7/2014 10:35:03 AM
They could really learn from Gearbox's Borderlands series and Skyrim's DLCs in terms of quality and length. I especially felt the DLCs from Borderlands was worth it (General Knoxx was amazing).

I am excited for this DLC!
#42BillysanPosted 3/7/2014 12:25:36 PM(edited)
I'm relieved to see Alucard is sword exclusive Although I'm kinda sad there's no sign of a spear or werewolf form looks like Ice element and fire element for his sword is a replacement.
---
http://billysan291.deviantart.com/
PSN: Billysan291
#43NightmareGammaPosted 3/7/2014 12:29:24 PM
well, the Info to the DLC says this:

Revelations’ takes place within the epic world seen in Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2. Playing as Alucard, gamers must discover the legendary vampire’s secrets, unearth the true extent of his involvement in Dracula’s story, and set in motion the events of Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2. The DLC expands the incredible story of the recently-released sequel, with the fate of the Belmont clan unveiled. Alucard has his own unique, powerful abilities, including use of the Glaciem and Igneas powers, in addition to vampiric abilities which allow him to transform into a wolf, a swarm of bats and even turn back time. Blood also fuels capabilities, as drinking the blood of enemies will intensify immortal powers.

1. We might see Simon or his descendants.

2. Glaciem = Glacier and Igneas = Ignite? So like you said, fire and ice... but maybe they are more than just elemental Powers, maybe changing the complete Moveset, basically like using different Stances/Styles like vergil in DmC With his Angel and Demon Powers. Still using Yamato, but the moveset while using either of thise Powers changes completely. Wide, weak and fast during Angel (in this case, Glaciem) mode and Strong, concentrated and slow during Demon (Igneas) Stances.

3. Vampiric Abilities that transform him into a WOLF (which was expected, because he already had a Werewolf Transformation in Mirror of fate), A swarm of Bats (unexpected, because like Drac he only used the Bats to attack an enemy. However, the ending of Mirror fate showed us that he can transform himself into a bat.) turn back in time. (So that might mean that we play with him in the future, but he can go back in time at will or something like this? Who knows).

4. THAT part sounds very interesting. Maybe that is the equivalent of collecting Crystals to increase Draculas Life, Magic etc. Maybe the DLC is more linear than the normal game, so there wouldn't be much sense to hid something. So instead, sucking on the enemys blood will increase your health and magic over time, and might increase the power of your weapons too. but whatever it is, I hope it will be AWESOME =D
---
DRAGONBALL Z: BATTLE OF Z BEGINNERS GUIDE:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/720091-dragon-ball-z-battle-of-z/68467298
#44N7Spectre707Posted 3/7/2014 12:49:38 PM
It looks like he just gets a normal wolf transformation though. His werewolf form in MOF looked pretty cool and I was hoping that made a return. Still looks awesome can't wait for this I hope its a decent length.
---
"I saw GAMEFAQs with faqs being spelled like faqs instead of facts I figured poor grammar to be welcomed"
-MiKe345675
#45fallenangel2100Posted 3/7/2014 1:03:31 PM
Seems like it will end right when he pulls his sword out of drac but hopefully his story will give us a better ending

Heres hoping the costumes will be on the store before this drops
---
Psn-Godkuma
#46WiiareVenomPosted 3/7/2014 1:03:46 PM
Avaant posted...
deemahdeemah posted...
I'm probably in the minority here, but I'm not an Alucard fan (in this series or the old.) That being said, those screen shots and the descriptions sound pretty rad so I'll more than likely download this. The bit about "blood fueling powers" sounds awesome and makes me wonder why the hell that didn't play a part in the main game with Dracula.

You are not the only one. I experienced a sudden disappointment when the article stated that, Alucard would be capable of transforming into a wolf (much less any animal), and would also, have his powers fueled by drinking blood. The most basic concepts and abilities of any vampire is what the vampire 'King' in this game completely lacks, even in the prologue.

Though the powers weren't fueled by biting people, I believe the neutral magic orbs were supposed to be blood bubbles, as they made them smaller and red now (and you gain them by injuring foes).
---
"Chamberlains, let the banquet begin!"- Zobek. "How straaaaaange..." - Monokuma. Official leader of the Order of the Jar of Dirt.
#47Gnosis_Guyver1Posted 3/7/2014 1:12:50 PM
yeah it was blood but for his life he drains it directly while the magic are powered by more mystical source of it and remember Dracs didn't give up his brotherhood training he kept it hell focus is brotherhood technique not a vampiric power
---
Nothing is true everything is permitted.
#48TheIastspartanPosted 3/7/2014 1:14:34 PM(edited)
This might sound a bit crazy, so bare with me.

What if that enemy with the void sword took it after Dracula's death, and then Alucard defeats him and places it in the castle.

Cue modern day, Dracula wakes up, and Alucard guides him to the sword as kid Trevor as seen in the main game.

BUM BUM BUUUUUMMM
#49Vtalucard(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2014 1:19:14 PM
I'm expecting an epilogue which shows after defeating Satan, what happens when Gabriel goes back inside the cathedral.
#50RagirothPosted 3/7/2014 1:21:03 PM
*Napoleon Dynamite voice* Yessssssss......

I just hope it's kinda lengthy and not that linear so we can mess around with him.
---
http://z8.invisionfree.com/Final_Chase_Zone/index.php?
PSN-Ragiroth