What are the chances of a True Ending DLC?

#1king2wolvesPosted 3/8/2014 3:51:04 PM
The main ending was just so cliche and didn't really feel like a true ending for the series. I dont think their gonna do a True Ending DLC, as it would aggravate alot of people, but i hope they do and take a chance. What do you guys think?
#2OsmedirezPosted 3/8/2014 3:56:12 PM
That's pretty much how the first game's DLC went-- my prediction is that after the 'play alucard' dlc we'll get a 'defeat dracula' dlc with Alucard as the playable character. -- ending this version of Castlevania.
---
<------ Gamertag
#3MallyPureSmoothPosted 3/8/2014 4:02:25 PM
Osmedirez posted...
That's pretty much how the first game's DLC went-- my prediction is that after the 'play alucard' dlc we'll get a 'defeat dracula' dlc with Alucard as the playable character. -- ending this version of Castlevania.

I doubt that that will happen. The story was about a man's love for his son transcending his love for his wife. So, considering that Drac is not only allies with his son by the end, buy also chose to remain with his son, that whole "Alucard must defeat Drac" thing would contradict a huge purpose of the story.
---
Born Jan. 6, '94 at 3:47 pm
Gaming since Jan. 6, '94 at 3:48 pm
#4gmc1992Posted 3/8/2014 4:22:40 PM
very low chance
#5Count_DracuIaPosted 3/9/2014 7:17:05 AM
We'll get a DLC set in the future where we find out Victor was lying about being thee last Belmont. We'll meet his son...Julius.

Dun dun duuuuuuuuun!

---
What is a man?
#6TracinyaPosted 3/9/2014 7:28:52 AM
LoS1 didn't get a ''true ending'' dlc because it didn't need one (same with LoS2). What it got were two dlc episodes that explained what happened between the final boss and the ending.

For LoS2 it's already looking like they'll just expand on what happened before. It doesn't need a ''true ending'' dlc cause it already has a true ending.

Dearie me.
#7Burningskull01Posted 3/9/2014 7:36:22 AM
None.
#8bcorneliaPosted 3/9/2014 7:37:37 AM
I think we'll be lucky to get anything after the Alucard dlc.
---
This is an elite pirate
#9DarkKnight8555Posted 3/9/2014 8:31:57 AM
^
l
l
l

This...................sadly,but probably very true. I think I'm almost sure they planned a Victor one, but I don't think it's going to see the light of day. I don't think the sales are going to be good for this game. Awful review sites saw to that.................I think it says something when you go to metacritic and see that there is a critics review score of like 62 and a User score (around 400 votes) giving it an 82. That's a huge gap. First sign, that something is not right between the reviews and the people that are playing the game.

This game had faults, yes. But after playing through it twice, and still playing, there is a lot this game has going for it. I actually think anything under a 75 is kind of absurd for this game.
#10DarkKnight8555Posted 3/9/2014 8:36:33 AM
I know I'll probably get slammed for this...........but I feels like we live in an age where if a video game tries to tell a good story and take itself seriously......review sites are ready to come down on it.

This game easily had a better story/script than most other video games. And it also had the atmosphere and music to go with it, with great combat. I've played most of the 3d castlevania's ever since the nintendo 64 versions and something tells me it will only be later that people start to appreciate the LoS series. I mean i liked Lamment of Innocence and Curse of Darkness....but let's not kid ourselves here. These LoS games were leagues better than those. They weren't horrible, I just thought that highly of the LoS saga.