Rumor: E3 Document leaked. Castlevania: SOTN 2 for the 3DS?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2
  3. Rumor: E3 Document leaked. Castlevania: SOTN 2 for the 3DS?
2 years ago#11
Assuming this might be true then... would that be a tie in for the crap things that happened on the year 1999?
"Remember, kids...Chu-Chu died for your sins!"
2 years ago#12
masked_yazoo posted...
Assuming this might be true then... would that be a tie in for the crap things that happened on the year 1999?

Maybe, maybe not. Is either a new story between the ending of SOTN and 1999, or the story of 1999 itself
2 years ago#13
It could be fake
but i hope to high hell it isn't!
2 years ago#14
If this is real, it should be on the PSN/XBLA IMO.

It's probably not though.
2 years ago#15
I am not sure if he still has insider info anymore since quitting, but Iga believes it to be a hoax.
"Chamberlains, let the banquet begin!"- Zobek. "How straaaaaange..." - Monokuma. Official leader of the Order of the Jar of Dirt.
2 years ago#16
WiiareVenom posted...
I am not sure if he still has insider info anymore since quitting, but Iga believes it to be a hoax.

Any source to Iga's statement?
2 years ago#17
Vtalucard posted...
WiiareVenom posted...

http://castlevaniadungeon.net/forums/index.php?topic=7247.105

I do hope its true though, but it seems unlikely one would be announce so soon. I guess LoS2 isn't even out in Japan yet...
"Chamberlains, let the banquet begin!"- Zobek. "How straaaaaange..." - Monokuma. Official leader of the Order of the Jar of Dirt.
2 years ago#18
WiiareVenom posted...
Vtalucard posted...
WiiareVenom posted...

I do hope its true though, but it seems unlikely one would be announce so soon. I guess LoS2 isn't even out in Japan yet...

where's iga's statement in this source?
2 years ago#19
WiiareVenom posted...
Vtalucard posted...
WiiareVenom posted...

Weird...Apparently IGA said something like this on his FB: "at E3 maybe? I acquired the information that an announcement probably had the 3DS Nocturne in the Moonlight 2! I may be looking forward to it a little".

Apparently IGA said this on FB: "at E3 maybe? I acquired the information that an announcement probably had the 3DS Nocturne in the Moonlight 2! I may be looking forward to it a little".
2 years ago#20
A little white box on around page 8 that has two comments in it. Iga's is the second comment.

Sorry if its a little confusing, there was another topic about his reaction (that seemed to be him being curious about it), but that one disappeared because they merge similar topics on that site.
  1. Boards
  2. Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2
  3. Rumor: E3 Document leaked. Castlevania: SOTN 2 for the 3DS?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived