Rumor: E3 Document leaked. Castlevania: SOTN 2 for the 3DS?

#11masked_yazooPosted 5/14/2014 4:47:52 PM
Assuming this might be true then... would that be a tie in for the crap things that happened on the year 1999?
---
"Remember, kids...Chu-Chu died for your sins!"
#12VtalucardPosted 5/14/2014 5:15:50 PM(edited)
masked_yazoo posted...
Assuming this might be true then... would that be a tie in for the crap things that happened on the year 1999?

Maybe, maybe not. Is either a new story between the ending of SOTN and 1999, or the story of 1999 itself
#13TBAAAGamer1Posted 5/15/2014 4:48:13 AM
It could be fake
but i hope to high hell it isn't!
#14TheIastspartanPosted 5/15/2014 12:19:13 PM
If this is real, it should be on the PSN/XBLA IMO.

It's probably not though.
#15WiiareVenomPosted 5/16/2014 10:43:10 AM
I am not sure if he still has insider info anymore since quitting, but Iga believes it to be a hoax.
---
"Chamberlains, let the banquet begin!"- Zobek. "How straaaaaange..." - Monokuma. Official leader of the Order of the Jar of Dirt.
#16VtalucardPosted 5/16/2014 5:36:09 PM
WiiareVenom posted...
I am not sure if he still has insider info anymore since quitting, but Iga believes it to be a hoax.

Any source to Iga's statement?
#17WiiareVenomPosted 5/16/2014 9:13:13 PM
Vtalucard posted...
WiiareVenom posted...

http://castlevaniadungeon.net/forums/index.php?topic=7247.105

I do hope its true though, but it seems unlikely one would be announce so soon. I guess LoS2 isn't even out in Japan yet...
---
"Chamberlains, let the banquet begin!"- Zobek. "How straaaaaange..." - Monokuma. Official leader of the Order of the Jar of Dirt.
#18TBAAAGamer1Posted 5/17/2014 6:03:04 AM
WiiareVenom posted...
Vtalucard posted...
WiiareVenom posted...

I do hope its true though, but it seems unlikely one would be announce so soon. I guess LoS2 isn't even out in Japan yet...

where's iga's statement in this source?
#19VtalucardPosted 5/17/2014 8:42:46 AM(edited)
WiiareVenom posted...
Vtalucard posted...
WiiareVenom posted...

Weird...Apparently IGA said something like this on his FB: "at E3 maybe? I acquired the information that an announcement probably had the 3DS Nocturne in the Moonlight 2! I may be looking forward to it a little".

Apparently IGA said this on FB: "at E3 maybe? I acquired the information that an announcement probably had the 3DS Nocturne in the Moonlight 2! I may be looking forward to it a little".
#20WiiareVenomPosted 5/17/2014 8:45:59 AM
A little white box on around page 8 that has two comments in it. Iga's is the second comment.

Sorry if its a little confusing, there was another topic about his reaction (that seemed to be him being curious about it), but that one disappeared because they merge similar topics on that site.
---