I need some answer about the game spoiler

#1zozobanderPosted 5/14/2014 12:18:57 AM
English is not my nattive language sorry for the many mistake :)

Well i finished the game played the dlc and everything and there a ton of thibg that i dont understand or doesnt make sense i know gabriel become dracul by killing dark lord and the forgotten one ... All gabriel wanted was accession to heaven but god didnt wanted because he had to atone for his sin which i understand...

In mirroir of fate u kill dracul with simon assisted by alucard but they used the vampire killer to kill him but he didnt die( which i found a bit weird since the vampire killer supposed to give gab eternal rest..... And now in lord of shadow 2 why suddenly alucard become ally with his father who killed several human???

as far as i see dracul embrassed the darkness and why he said evil will prevail ? Why he said if he die someone will take up his place? But he asked to eternal peace its a bit contradictory and how the hell dracul go to his castle alternate dimension? In his mind? Because zobek said this place his made of his fondation of his castle....and my last question its seem odd but his dracul his really the chosen one of god??? To kill satan?

What is the link of dracul and the castle i really dont get that part and the blood in the floor and why mareen are present in the castle? someone can explain plz?

Sorry for asking many question i just want to understand i love this game but i want to understand it more
#2egpNoodlezPosted 5/14/2014 7:03:01 AM
zozobander posted...
English is not my nattive language sorry for the many mistake :)

Well i finished the game played the dlc and everything and there a ton of thibg that i dont understand or doesnt make sense i know gabriel become dracul by killing dark lord and the forgotten one ... All gabriel wanted was accession to heaven but god didnt wanted because he had to atone for his sin which i understand…

Gabriel technically did ascend to Heaven, which is the part where Satan becomes filled with light and disintegrates. However, now Gabriel's light and dark have split; he became the very thing he sought to destroy, a Lord of Shadow.

- In mirroir of fate u kill dracul with simon assisted by alucard but they used the vampire killer to kill him but he didnt die( which i found a bit weird since the vampire killer supposed to give gab eternal rest…..

That is simply a different Combat Cross, it is not the Vampire Killer. The stake of the Vampire Killer is recovered by Alucard to create the Crissaegrim, while the body of the Vampire Killer is lost in the realm where The Forgotten One was locked away, until Zobek would recover it many years later.

- And now in lord of shadow 2 why suddenly alucard become ally with his father who killed several human???

The way I interpreted it, Alucard seems a little tired of fighting his father throughout time, and knows that there are other Evils out there. It's a combination of working together to stop the other forces out there, while reconnecting Gabriel to his human side; as with Carmilla's treatment of Laura, even their dark sides are capable of demonstrating good actions.

- as far as i see dracul embrassed the darkness and why he said evil will prevail ? Why he said if he die someone will take up his place?

Because it's true. Evil would prevail, because if Dracul falls, Satan will take his place, and Satan's ultimate goal is revenge against God, which would probably involve the subjugation or outright eradication of mankind.

- But he asked to eternal peace its a bit contradictory

Hey, if he's at eternal peace, AKA truly dead, it's not his problem anymore. Dead people don't care what happens (I'm assuming eternal peace means immunity from Necro Lord powers).

- and how the hell dracul go to his castle alternate dimension? In his mind? Because zobek said this place his made of his fondation of his castle….

It seems that way. The city is known as Castlevania City, and it is built on the ruins of where the castle once stood. Since the castle is linked to Dracul, it seems he can distort time and reality, going back to how he remembered the castle. It's a little ambigious.

- and my last question its seem odd but his dracul his really the chosen one of god??? To kill satan?

I think that's a retcon on the part of Mercury Steam. Although at the time, Gabriel was the one who fulfilled the prophecy.

- What is the link of dracul and the castle i really dont get that part and the blood in the floor and why mareen are present in the castle? someone can explain plz?

Again, the castle is linked to Dracul's power; the castle wants to keep Dracul from leaving hence why it fights him. Marie is a remnant of his human side trying to appeal to the good in him.
---
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e277/egpNoodlez/BBE_40.jpg
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/egpNoodlez.png
#3zozobander(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2014 5:56:45 PM
thanks a lot for the answer now but when again he said evil will prevail its mean about zobek and satan but dracul is himself evil....but if i get it dracul protect...the human...right? but just repel who are against him...
#4TBAAAGamer1Posted 5/16/2014 1:52:27 PM
I think we need to set the record straight here.
first, gabriel belmont did not undergo the same ritual that the three lords of shadow went through, he was entirely himself throughout reverie and resurrection.
however, after he realized he was now a monster during resurrection, and with absolutely nothing left to live for or believe in, it drove him mad.
so when he returned, he had but one goal, to embody his newfound identity, with nothing to be human for, his past as a human was utterly without meaning, he was "reborn" in the best sense of the word.
Embracing his new identity as the dragon, he began lording over all monsters, werewolves gravitated toward him because he killed their pack leader, making him their new alpha by default, vampires obeyed him because he bound their very being to his own, likely due to the forgotten one's power, and enhanced them.
the undead obeyed him thanks to powerful magic he learned during his time as a dark lord, fooling the spirits within his castle into believing that they were upholding their original cause that they upheld in life.
demons such as the succubus saw his great power and served him voluntarily, seeing him as a rival to satan, and satan himself was actually imprisoned after his defeat and tormented for a good while before he was freed and allowed to rule hell once more, though the details of that are scarce.
so in effect, gabriel, who'd lost all reason to even remotely consider entertaining the idea of being human ever again, lost his humanity for 30ish years.
then his son challenged him, upon discovering his son's identity, he found the one thing he never thought he'd have again.
a reason to be human.
hence the conflict within the castle and himself, he was struggling to regain something he'd utterly discarded because he now had a reason to be human, or at least have some measure of humanity.
but dracula in lords of shadow didn't have the excuse of being separated, he wasn't two people, one in heaven and one in hell, he was very much whole throughout the entire thing.
his fall into darkness was an existential one, he fell because he had no reason to remain human, and when he realized his family still lived on, and that he'd be forced to fight with them for his entire life, the sickening realization must have broken him.
we get the idea that he was ready to challenge that, but in the end, his defeat showed him that he simply didn't have what it took to bring himself fully to bear against his own kin, and as such he'd never be able to defeat the belmonts, nor would he be able to reconcile with them. the stalemate he'd been forced into depressed the hell out of him, or as he said "I cannot die, yet, I cannot live." he's immortal, unkillable, and as such he can't live as the dark lord he chose to become because the belmonts will stop him, but he can't die at their hand because the forgotten one's power altered his vampiric nature, preventing him from dying. even were he reduced to dust, one drop of blood would be all it'd take to bring him back. and inevitably, something would bleed on his remains at some point. even if it didn't, he'd resurrect naturally, so it wouldn't matter.