how many of you

#1alevandriaPosted 9/24/2012 12:07:17 AM
Are going to be p***** if Trevor turns out to be Alucard?

Discuss...again.
#2ChaaxisPosted 9/28/2012 7:33:21 AM
To be honest, I don't really care at all. It's just a game.
---
"Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken" - Tyler Durden (Fight Club)
#3SiLVeR_420Posted 10/2/2012 1:57:54 AM
In a way he'd still be the son of Dracula so tobme it dosent matter.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#4simonsteelePosted 10/14/2012 7:55:47 PM
Thematically it completely makes sense--if Trevor gives up part of himself after failing to beat Dracula to become something more powerful. To lose half his humanity as a sacrifice. And it might account for why Gabriel seems to be withering away in sadness at the end of the first game--that his son made himself a monster to beat his father, then Gabriel is forced to kill him (this is all speculation).

I'm really excited to see where all this goes.
---
Check out my new zombie novel, "Archetype" www.simonleezombie.com
#5WiiareVenomPosted 10/26/2012 10:15:47 PM
Actually seems cool.
---
You must let your anger be as a monkey in a pinata, hiding inside with the candy, hoping kids don't breakthrough with a stick.
#6FinalEternityPosted 11/10/2012 8:54:57 AM
I know this is a reboot but taking two completely different characters and making them into one seems dumb to me.
---
May 4, 2011, EA reported $3.8 billion in revenues for the fiscal year ending March 2011.
Damn poor people and their buying used games.
#7JustinDjangoPosted 12/9/2012 1:46:25 AM
I think it's a logical interpretation. Its not "dumb" at all. You may not like it, but it isn't dumb. I mean do we really need like 10 Belmont's that are practically interchangeable? Im glad to see something that separates them and makes them unique.

As far as Alucard goes, it would be weird for Drac to have another woman in his life. It would lessen his whole cause really. Marie is such a driving force, and Alucard needs to be Drac's son, so yeah. Its the best way to get from A to C in this case.
#8nismojoePosted 12/21/2012 8:47:46 PM
Chaaxis posted...
To be honest, I don't really care at all. It's just a game.

+1
---
"What people claim, and what they can prove are two completely different things." - MKM
My rig - http://www.modsrigs.com/detail.aspx?BuildID=27988