Was the bald guy in the vga trailer Shaft?

#1JanwayDaahlPosted 12/9/2012 6:53:37 PM
Seems like a cool backstory for shaft if he was some loco brotherhood member experimenting around. Referring to the guy dracula grabs before the light shines
---
I do not support homosexuality in any way.
#2ChaaxisPosted 12/9/2012 8:29:05 PM
It is a possibility, I guess.
---
"Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken" - Tyler Durden (Fight Club)
#3sy-bro22Posted 12/12/2012 5:37:14 PM
K I had to Google that lol. I thought you meant shaft the woman slapping vigilante
#4JanwayDaahl(Topic Creator)Posted 12/14/2012 2:12:54 AM
sy-bro22 posted...
K I had to Google that lol. I thought you meant shaft the woman slapping vigilante

LOL.

Actually as I keep on watching this trailer, I kind of take back what I said. That bald dude just looks like some overzealous leader-type from the brotherhood of light. He might be the same "flying golden angel" with two swords on fire that we saw, as they have similar armor.

HOWEVER, if you look near the end of the trailer where it zooms out to the modern day city, we see a red priest-like man wondering the front of the church, wearing very similar attire to Shaft's. Given that we see a baba-yaga looking woman around the same spot in the LoS 1 tease, I think it's viable that guy is Shaft.
---
#5ArCanaxPosted 12/14/2012 3:35:25 AM
The red priest-like guy is actually Drac himself. Dave Cox confirmed it in one of his twit.
#6JanwayDaahl(Topic Creator)Posted 12/14/2012 3:42:30 AM
ArCanax posted...
The red priest-like guy is actually Drac himself. Dave Cox confirmed it in one of his twit.

No man, I'm not THAT dumb lol. I'm referring to the guy right near the front of the church when the "camera" zooms out to show the street. That's definitely not gabriel/dracula... it's either some random preist, or possibly shaft
---
#7ArCanaxPosted 12/16/2012 11:29:46 PM
JanwayDaahl posted...
ArCanax posted...

No man, I'm not THAT dumb lol. I'm referring to the guy right near the front of the church when the "camera" zooms out to show the street. That's definitely not gabriel/dracula... it's either some random preist, or possibly shaft

Well, that's the one that I meant (I guess I didn't word it correctly). One person asked in CastlevaniaLOS twitter whether the red cloak character outside the church is Gabriel/Dracula, and Dave Cox confirmed it.