i hope this isnt one of those games we dont see again until e3

#1the36thchamberPosted 1/29/2013 7:58:54 PM
then they tell us it doesnt come out until november :(
---
2013 Hype Dogs: Naruto UNS3,Metal Gear Rising,Castlevania LOS2,Crysis 3
GT-xNinjaScrollx
#2You_Need_A_LifePosted 1/31/2013 1:54:04 PM
While I agree to an extent, I also don't want them to pull an MGS3 and end up telling us EVERYTHING about the plot and gameplay months in advance, so that when we actually get to play it, nothing's a surprise.

I'd rather hear nothing than too much. And knowing what we already know about LoS2 is, honestly, quite a lot.
#3WiiareVenomPosted 2/12/2013 3:39:40 AM
You_Need_A_Life posted...
While I agree to an extent, I also don't want them to pull an MGS3 and end up telling us EVERYTHING about the plot and gameplay months in advance, so that when we actually get to play it, nothing's a surprise.

I'd rather hear nothing than too much. And knowing what we already know about LoS2 is, honestly, quite a lot.

They seem to already have a track record of that. To an extent at least....
---
You must let your anger be as a monkey in a pinata, hiding inside with the candy, hoping kids don't breakthrough with a stick.
#4WiiareVenomPosted 2/14/2013 6:16:08 AM
I think we will start getting more info next month, after Mirror of Fate comes out. Anything before then could spoil it, so that is likely why they are tight lipped.

Though they are kind of loose with info about MoF now.....
---
You must let your anger be as a monkey in a pinata, hiding inside with the candy, hoping kids don't breakthrough with a stick.
#5DuckKiller84Posted 2/21/2013 1:53:55 PM
It's probably not coming out till October anyways, so I wouldn't be surprised.
---
http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/9970/rocketsnailw.gif
#6MTincherPosted 3/12/2013 8:52:03 PM
I just hope it gets released this year.
---
Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.
#7twotonezPosted 4/5/2013 3:59:02 PM
Probably October again. Thats when the first one came out. Can't wait for this game. I've been playing through LOS1 again recently.
More topics from this board...
what are the scrolls?Servitus18/25 7:46AM