consequences to busted

#1pedro45Posted 10/28/2012 8:43:28 PM
what happens when you get busted? i feel like you lose points or something. some negative has to happen...but, when it does happen, nothing really comes up on the screen signifying it.
if you're in race and you get busted do you lose the points that won you that race? once i get above 2nd heat, i either go up or down, but once i go up, i keep going up in heats and well, i lose. it's fine, just kinda...annoying. it's kind of a hard game.
---
Warning: Sometimes biased
PlayStation Network ID: Joshisposer
#2strideurPosted 10/28/2012 9:11:58 PM
The only thing you lose is the SP accrued during the chase. That's only awarded if you escape.
#3pedro45(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2012 9:45:28 PM
oh, well...that's not much of a consequence. i was almost thinking that, but i only made note of my general amount and thought it went down, but didn't know my exact amount.

i remember in carbon you'd lose a good amount of money for getting caught. i guess in this game, things are a lil different...well, i guess this is how criterion feels how it should be.
---
#4PHOENIXZEROPosted 10/28/2012 10:55:41 PM
You lose SP you accumulated during the chase and you're put into the Nissan Versa/Tiida traffic car as punishment.
---
Search engines are awesome, you can find the answer to the question that's been asked a hundred times before in a manner of seconds, more people should try it.
#5acetunerPosted 10/28/2012 10:56:15 PM
Don't you get thrown in the Versa?
---
Lancia Stratos in Need for Speed Most Wanted 2012 Started 8-17-12
#6MrcTOtheJPosted 10/28/2012 11:04:35 PM
Yeah I heard you get thrown into a Nissan Versa. If so LOL...I'm gonna have fun with that. Hope you can join races in it, I know I'll get creamed but it's for the lolz!
---
Self Proclaimed Offical HoonDing, The Yokudan God of Make Way of the TES:V Skyrim Boards (360/PS3)
WOHHHHHHH!
#7pedro45(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2012 11:11:47 PM
i swear i've stayed the same car when i've been busted...
i'll try it to make sure. i would think i would have noticed since i'll usually be a fast car zipping down the street and that's why cops come after me.

i have a pretty out there looking car i can use to make sure i don't miss it the next time i play.
---
#8strideurPosted 10/29/2012 12:03:48 AM
I heard about the "punishment" car, but whenever anyone has been busted on the live streams out now, they just respawn where they last swapped cars.
#9PHOENIXZEROPosted 10/29/2012 12:50:51 AM(edited)
Hmm, yeah it was an answer on the EA help page but the question and answer has been removed... However, here's a video of the car in game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zh9N7v1htM

Could have sworn on of the Criterion guys also mentioned it as well...
---
Search engines are awesome, you can find the answer to the question that's been asked a hundred times before in a manner of seconds, more people should try it.
#10pedro45(Topic Creator)Posted 10/29/2012 9:19:07 AM
it was probably extremely disliked and so they took it out. i heard there aren't cops online, so i bet if they add it, it might make the game a bit easier to make if you don't have people going back to the first car when they get busted.
---