Logitech racing wheel support?

#1RandoggyPosted 10/31/2012 1:21:38 PM
Does this game support racing wheels? Mainly the Logitech G25?

Thanks.
#2roos1046 RebornPosted 10/31/2012 1:26:17 PM(edited)
nope
it barely seems to support the standard controller

---
When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself.
#3Randoggy(Topic Creator)Posted 10/31/2012 1:30:01 PM
Hahaha fair enough. Guess I'll be skipping this then.
#4SOUTHERNGUY84Posted 10/31/2012 1:48:38 PM
Randoggy posted...
Does this game support racing wheels? Mainly the Logitech G25?

Thanks.

It does support racing wheels. I don't if all work on it, but i'm sure the racing wheel with the GT logo works.
#5ARC_NoOnePosted 10/31/2012 2:07:50 PM
SOUTHERNGUY84 posted...
It does support racing wheels. I don't if all work on it, but i'm sure the racing wheel with the GT logo works.

Steering wheels can be USED, but the game doesn't support them.
There's no proper force feedback.
If you can tolerate playing like that, a wheel will reportedly "work".
I personally would rather just play something else.
---
Stupidity is like a zombie apocalypse.
All we can do is fight against it, and realize we will probably lose in the end anyway.
#6Randoggy(Topic Creator)Posted 10/31/2012 2:08:42 PM
ARC_NoOne posted...
SOUTHERNGUY84 posted...

Steering wheels can be USED, but the game doesn't support them.
There's no proper force feedback.
If you can tolerate playing like that, a wheel will reportedly "work".
I personally would rather just play something else.

Likewise, I will be skipping this. Developers of racing games need to start supporting racing wheels. Properly, not this nonsense.
#7ARC_NoOnePosted 10/31/2012 2:13:06 PM
Randoggy posted...
Developers of racing games need to start supporting racing wheels. Properly, not this nonsense.

They are supporting Move on PS3, and the "Magic Horseshoe" on 360 though.

The only thing I've seen dumber than people releasing a driving game that doesn't support steering wheels was the NRA releasing a shooting game that didn't support light guns.
---
All we can do is fight against it, and realize we will probably lose in the end anyway.
#8threedownPosted 10/31/2012 3:49:30 PM
I've been using the g27. It's been working alright. There could be more wheel strength and force feedback, but I've still been enjoying it. It took awhile to get used it since its pretty loose. I kept over steering and crashing on simple turns at first but now I'm doing ok, I still mess up the occasional turn and crash quite a bit but I'm getting better with it each race.
#9ARC_NoOnePosted 10/31/2012 8:49:49 PM
It took awhile to get used it since its pretty loose. I kept over steering and crashing on simple turns at first but now I'm doing ok, I still mess up the occasional turn and crash quite a bit but I'm getting better with it each race.

I've got a couple disk carriers full of racing games that work WELL with a steering wheel.
I'd rather play any of those, than put myself through THAT.
---
#10AmnesiaHazePosted 11/6/2012 11:47:28 AM
threedown posted...
I've been using the g27. It's been working alright. There could be more wheel strength and force feedback, but I've still been enjoying it. It took awhile to get used it since its pretty loose. I kept over steering and crashing on simple turns at first but now I'm doing ok, I still mess up the occasional turn and crash quite a bit but I'm getting better with it each race.

wow really so bad? i guess ill just play this with a gamepad , i wish id read this topic before buying the game today, the sad part is got it to finally have some new stuff for my logitechG25 , i should have got WRC3 instead :(
More topics from this board...
Online help needed!BENFOLZ17/24 1:18AM