Where are all the old school muscle cars?

#1MikeMarstonPosted 12/6/2012 11:40:04 PM
Like a Camero SS, 2nd gen GTO, older mustangs...

There was a decent selection in The Run (yes I know Black Box made that one) but I'm really missing my beefy American muscle. DLC maybe!?
#2jasomramirez666Posted 12/7/2012 8:12:18 AM
Maybe
#3ChrUgoPosted 12/7/2012 6:14:47 PM
I really hope so.
I'm disappointed with the muscle car selection in this game. This game needs some classic muscle.
---
PSN ID: CUgolini23
#4MikeMarston(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 3:26:03 AM
^ agreed.
#5GasmanOAVPosted 12/8/2012 8:38:17 AM
The old cars are in the old games. I enjoy new cars in the new games. I don't want to keep driving the same old cars. Sorry guys. I probably just made some enemies.
---
I'm not afraid to die. I just don't want it to be today.
#6MadDogV2Posted 12/8/2012 12:32:56 PM(edited)
^How old are you? If you're still in high school I'll bet you in 5-10 years you'll be complaining if some of today's cars are missing from games. Besides, older cars handle differently than modern cars, so having cars from throughout the years would only add to the variety of driving experiences.

On topic: I really want a Shelby GT 500 "Eleanor" and a Chevrolet Corvette Stingray 427 (C2) I would totally main either of those online because those are 2 of my favorite cars ever.
---
Cinarg- Level 85 Gnome Warrior on Moonrunner
PSWii60 owner GT/PSN/Steam: MadDogV2
#7GasmanOAVPosted 12/8/2012 1:12:57 PM
MadDogV2 posted...
"How old are you? If you're still in high school I'll bet you in 5-10 years you'll be complaining if some of today's cars are missing from games."

My first car was a 1972 Chevelle with a 350 V8. I wish I still had that car. The old school muscle cars in MCLA are some of my favorites, but I don't want to keep driving the same cars in every new game I buy. Why would you want to. The new cars in this game are fantastic. If I want to drive the old cars I will put in MCLA. If they come out with a new Midnight Club I will buy it, but I wouldn't want to be driving the same cars that are in MCLA.
---
I'm not afraid to die. I just don't want it to be today.
#8MikeMarston(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 11:24:25 PM
GasmanOAV posted...
MadDogV2 posted...
"How old are you? If you're still in high school I'll bet you in 5-10 years you'll be complaining if some of today's cars are missing from games."

My first car was a 1972 Chevelle with a 350 V8. I wish I still had that car. The old school muscle cars in MCLA are some of my favorites, but I don't want to keep driving the same cars in every new game I buy. Why would you want to. The new cars in this game are fantastic. If I want to drive the old cars I will put in MCLA. If they come out with a new Midnight Club I will buy it, but I wouldn't want to be driving the same cars that are in MCLA.

I'm sorry but all these "new" cars have been in the past 3-4 NFS games. And if daddy bought you a Chevelle how could you not want a selection of muscle cars?? I could care less about driving a Pagani or Bugatti.. Granted I like my Lambos but a little more diversity would be nice.
#9BabadingldooPosted 12/9/2012 8:03:36 AM
MikeMarston posted...

I'm sorry but all these "new" cars have been in the past 3-4 NFS games. And if daddy bought you a Chevelle how could you not want a selection of muscle cars?? I could care less about driving a Pagani or Bugatti.. Granted I like my Lambos but a little more diversity would be nice.

This is called Need for Speed, not Need for Old. All the old cars in this game are slower than their modern day counterparts (Porsche 911 3.0 vs 911 Carrera S, Lamborghini Countach vs Gallardo, Shelby Cobra vs the rest of the muscle class).
#10MadDogV2Posted 12/9/2012 12:27:37 PM
I don't think tc is asking for the car roster to be dominated by old school, and neither am I, just a few of the highlights is all we want. I want to keep driving these cars because they're great, the driving experience is more than just raw performance, I wish more people would realize that.
---
Cinarg- Level 85 Gnome Warrior on Moonrunner
PSWii60 owner GT/PSN/Steam: MadDogV2