The Lexus Race is Pissing me Off

#1LD00Posted 1/30/2013 12:45:28 PM
The Lexus Race is Pissing me Off. I know the route, so it's not that. It's the Bloody Cops,
I can't shake them long enough to get in the lead and hold onto it. I wish I had a gun
so I can shoot the cops.
#2GasmanOAVPosted 1/30/2013 1:21:43 PM
OK good, so you've learned the route which will help you minimize mistakes and crashes.

Now when dealing with the Most Wanted cars I always try to takedown the Most Wanted cars during the races. This will get you the lead and put them behind to deal with the cops. Whoever is second is the one that has to deal with the cops the most.

When dealing with the cops I like the Nitrous Burn Pro. Don't burn all of the nitrous at once. You won't get away from them. Use short bursts when they get close just to keep you ahead of them. If they can't touch you they can't take you down.

I'm not sure what car you are using to try to beat the Lexus, but the Most Wanted car will race you differently depending on what car you bring to the race. I used the Bugatti against the Hennessey and had to race my butt off several times to beat it. When I used the Corvette I beat the Hennessey easily the first try. The Corvette race was only 3 seconds slower than the Bugatti race. You may want to try another car that you can drive well.

As examples, I've beaten all 10 Most Wanted cars with the Mercedes SLS and the Corvette. I used the McClaren to beat the top 5 Most Wanted.
---
I'm not afraid to die. I just don't want it to be today.
#3CornererPosted 1/30/2013 3:34:33 PM
I know this is a forum but sometimes u may just need to stop complaining a bit ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7ZMynTnpZc

Only 1 major mistake was made in this video, and PLEASE learn from it as I'm pretty sure there's sth missing out from your driving skills, very likely the drifting part.
#4LD00(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 3:42:52 PM
I wanna KIll the Cops. That way they won't be able to chase me.
#5LD00(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 4:11:06 PM
I Give up. The BLEEPIN COPS are toooooo Brutal.
#6TTFPosted 1/30/2013 7:09:25 PM
I found the Shelby Cobra to be ueful. I managed to beat most of the Most Wanted on my very first try (except for #1).
---
I set the laser printer on stun
#7LD00(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 8:10:04 PM
I Can't do it, I keep Failing. It's the Damn BLEEPIN CRAP FOR BRAINS COPS that
cannot drive worth a hill of beans. Pursuit means behind the speeding car,
not all over the road.
#8jasomramirez666Posted 1/31/2013 12:51:08 AM
TC, you just suck at this game.
#9AuraLinePosted 1/31/2013 12:55:37 AM
If the cops are preventing you from actually winning the race, they're doing what they're supposed to do. I don't get why you're complaining when that's the main reason the cops are there: to stop you.
---
PSN: SkylineFaux | Now: Most Wanted - Rock Band 3, 1000+ DLC
"Sunshine, sunshine, ladybugs awake! Clap your hooves and do a little shake!"
#10the dark halfPosted 1/31/2013 9:27:56 AM
I agree with that video youtube video that is how to do it . The route has a lot of straightaways and he uses boost very well. Make sure to use track tires and burn pro and maybe lightweight I suppose you can use reinforced too knock out the LFA or the cops easier but really it's not that hard to get a take down on the LFA
---
There is always the chance that you will meet any challenge given to you. Life is the ultimate challenge given to everyone. Rise up and meet it!
More topics from this board...
add me as friendscitch1112/9 3:03PM