The Lexus Race is Pissing me Off

#21MadDogV2Posted 2/7/2013 12:49:29 PM
You don't need reinforced or reinflates, they just slow you down, what you really need is impact protection so you can't be pushed around as much.
---
PSWii60 owner GT/PSN/Steam: MadDogV2
#22TTFPosted 2/8/2013 12:57:28 AM
AuraLine posted...
LD00 posted...
I beat 10, 9 and 8......so I can do it. Do the cops get more aggressive the higher up you go?

Of course they do. I believe the top 3 racers all have level 6 police bearing down on you.

Only #1 does (#2 and #3 are level 5), and they have cruisers that "poop" spike strips and can take your tires before you can react. If you don't have re-inflates, don't bother with the race until you do.
---
I set the laser printer on stun
#23GasmanOAVPosted 2/8/2013 9:59:58 AM
I wanted to see how many Most Wanted cars I could beat with the BMW M3. Here is my Setup.

Re-Inflate Tires Pro
Nitrous Burn Pro
Lightweight Chassis Pro
Aero Body Pro
Short Gears Pro

I beat most of 10 through 2 the first try and the rest on the second try. The Agera wasn't so easy. It took me many attempts and I used many bad words, but I finally beat it.

The Most Wanted cars adapt to the car you bring to the race, but the cops don't. The cops weren't too bad in most of the races. I've learned how to deal with them. They were brutal in the Agera race. I couldn't stay ahead of them and if I wasn't going fast enough they would slam me from behind. You have to be aggressive with them. I try to attack them first to take them down to be able to stay in the race.

I'm going to try to beat the Hennessey with the BMW today.
---
I'm not afraid to die. I just don't want it to be today.
#24CornererPosted 2/8/2013 4:11:57 PM
I'm sure you can :) Even Tesla or SUVs are enough to beat the rubbish Most Wanted A.I.
#25GasmanOAVPosted 2/8/2013 8:01:03 PM
I could not beat the Hennessey with the BMW. The Hennessey was too fast. I only caught it once and that was because it crashed. Within a quarter of a mile it took me down and I never caught it again. I tried for an hour. I beat it with the Mercedes SL65.
---
#26CornererPosted 2/8/2013 9:44:16 PM
Try not use re-inflates or your M3 will probably end up slower than Tesla (long mountain roads).
Beat Venom in first try with Tesla on track tires. Time 3:05:xx :)
#27GasmanOAVPosted 2/9/2013 7:24:47 AM
The BMW will barely drift with the Track Tires Pro installed. That's why I was using the reinflates.

I tried the long and short gears, but it didn't really make a difference on time or speed. The race has a long highway run then winding roads and city streets.
---
#28CornererPosted 2/9/2013 8:13:54 AM
I did have the same problem with M3 but trust me, after you get used to the car track tires is still a better option. Just try picking up speed elsewhere so that u can maintain your drifts much easier in corners with higher drifting speeds :)