Most Wanted 2 Confirmed

#11Solid SonicPosted 2/12/2013 6:00:33 AM
Burnout is dead.

*Shakes head.*

I warned you about this. I warned you Criterion would be stuck doing this series over and over until they too slip into mediocrity...

They NEED to return to Burnout (or...*sigh*...make a non-racing game; though they're still the best devs in the industry so I'd like them to stick with their strength). They need a break from NFS or it's going to take its toll on their quality.
---
I can't believe I have to waste my signature to tell people New Super Mario Bros. could be a lot better.
#12CornererPosted 2/13/2013 3:44:12 AM
Solid Sonic posted...
Burnout is dead.

*Shakes head.*

I warned you about this. I warned you Criterion would be stuck doing this series over and over until they too slip into mediocrity...

They NEED to return to Burnout (or...*sigh*...make a non-racing game; though they're still the best devs in the industry so I'd like them to stick with their strength). They need a break from NFS or it's going to take its toll on their quality.

+1
#13Solid SonicPosted 2/13/2013 5:30:02 AM
Okay, so I didn't warn you, specifically...I warned the 360 board:

http://gamefaqs.com/boards/672726-need-for-speed-most-wanted-a-criterion-game/63916936

Nonetheless, I was blown off but now...horrible reality...
---
I can't believe I have to waste my signature to tell people New Super Mario Bros. could be a lot better.
#14jasomramirez666Posted 2/14/2013 1:47:21 AM
Its all about the money...
#15SOUTHERNGUY84Posted 2/14/2013 2:30:26 PM
They better do this one right, because this most wanted blows! no more crappy ass burnout elements! that's what made quit playing it right after i finished level 71.
#16MacBookAirPosted 2/14/2013 2:50:24 PM
Solid Sonic posted...
Burnout is dead.

*Shakes head.*

They developed the RenderWare engine, so technically they have had involvement with loads of non racing games by powering them!
---
"Sweet Kitty, Sweet Kitty, send your topics unto me..." - Lord-Sheogorath
#17MacBookAirPosted 2/14/2013 3:27:27 PM
EmiliaTheSage posted...
MacBookAir posted...
None of these say there's going to be a Most Wanted 2, just pointing out the Need for Speed has reached back to a high status after the horrible Black Box/EA Canada destruction with horrible games like ProStreet, Undercover, Shift 2, and The Run.

I'm glad that I never bought any of those games.

I will say that The Run wasn't bad it was just a real disappointment because I beat the game the same day I got it in just 2 hours. I thought it actually had an amazing variety of cars to choose from and the actual gameplay itself wasn't too bad at all. That doesn't change the whole major disappointment that it was. It needed a lot more. If I saw a copy for like $5, I'd go buy it again, but i'm not gonna pay more than 10 for it.
---
"Sweet Kitty, Sweet Kitty, send your topics unto me..." - Lord-Sheogorath