So can you only race 5 races with one car

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Need for Speed: Most Wanted - A Criterion Game
  3. So can you only race 5 races with one car

User Info: Zeratrix4

Zeratrix4
4 years ago#1
Excluding the most wanted races am I right in assuming that you can only race five different races per car you use? Because i've been sticking to a porsche and first placed all the races for it, does that mean I need to switch cars to get other races?

User Info: GasmanOAV

GasmanOAV
4 years ago#2
Yes that's right. There are 41 cars counting the most wanted cars, but there are only 61 different races. The variety is racing online.
I'm not afraid to die. I just don't want it to be today.

User Info: Zeratrix4

Zeratrix4
4 years ago#3
alright I guess i'll switch cars for a bit after gaining a milestone or two and then get in more races....maybe I will try my hand at online but i'm not really getting my hopes up, my car is extremely lightweight and gets knocked around easily. (on a side note for kicks I got up to the maximum heat level of 6 I finally entered cooldown but after slipping two heat levels I was refound and the heat level increased back up to 6 and then I got pinned in by SWAT teams, guess I bit off more then I could chew but I gave them a good 30 minute run before I got trapped)

User Info: GasmanOAV

GasmanOAV
4 years ago#4
Online you have to start over with the cars. Anything you do offline doesn't help online except learning the map and experience.

I do enjoy harassing the cops. I've got more than 5 million points just from pursuits.
I'm not afraid to die. I just don't want it to be today.

User Info: FSgamer

FSgamer
4 years ago#5
That's something the old NFS games on PS2 had over the newer games, you could setup custom races: any car at any track, adjust number of AI opponents, difficulty, etc. They removed custom races in the newer games which results in the game having a lot less replay value.
FSgamer aka FS7 - www.youtube.com/user/FS7kills
Cheap Tactics for the Win
  1. Boards
  2. Need for Speed: Most Wanted - A Criterion Game
  3. So can you only race 5 races with one car

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived