So can you only race 5 races with one car

#1Zeratrix4Posted 2/8/2013 6:53:48 PM
Excluding the most wanted races am I right in assuming that you can only race five different races per car you use? Because i've been sticking to a porsche and first placed all the races for it, does that mean I need to switch cars to get other races?
#2GasmanOAVPosted 2/8/2013 7:04:45 PM
Yes that's right. There are 41 cars counting the most wanted cars, but there are only 61 different races. The variety is racing online.
---
I'm not afraid to die. I just don't want it to be today.
#3Zeratrix4(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 10:14:42 PM
alright I guess i'll switch cars for a bit after gaining a milestone or two and then get in more races....maybe I will try my hand at online but i'm not really getting my hopes up, my car is extremely lightweight and gets knocked around easily. (on a side note for kicks I got up to the maximum heat level of 6 I finally entered cooldown but after slipping two heat levels I was refound and the heat level increased back up to 6 and then I got pinned in by SWAT teams, guess I bit off more then I could chew but I gave them a good 30 minute run before I got trapped)
#4GasmanOAVPosted 2/9/2013 6:12:45 AM
Online you have to start over with the cars. Anything you do offline doesn't help online except learning the map and experience.

I do enjoy harassing the cops. I've got more than 5 million points just from pursuits.
---
I'm not afraid to die. I just don't want it to be today.
#5FSgamerPosted 2/11/2013 9:50:57 AM
That's something the old NFS games on PS2 had over the newer games, you could setup custom races: any car at any track, adjust number of AI opponents, difficulty, etc. They removed custom races in the newer games which results in the game having a lot less replay value.
---
FSgamer aka FS7 - www.youtube.com/user/FS7kills
Cheap Tactics for the Win