The Heat is Off *Trophy*

#1WarhawkPosted 2/14/2013 3:16:45 PM
I had made two attempts at doing this getting up to Heat Level 6 and losing the fuzz, then both times I didn't earn the trophy. Second time I let the bar on the left fill all way up to see if that why it didn't register the first time and after losing the cops after a 33 minute pursuit, I waited for a few seconds, then about a minute and a few minutes later, still no trophy. Any idea if this one may be glitched by any chance?
---
CRP: 12949 | FAQs: 16
FAQ Outlaws | Mega Man X
#2LollybombPosted 2/14/2013 3:20:58 PM
Not glitched. You just have to escape a pursuit that went up to each level. Escape a pursuit that didn't go higher than 1, escape a pursuit that didn't go higher than 2, escape a pursuit that didn't go higher than 3, etc.
---
I would, but it violates an axiom I live by.
Never do anything phenomenally stupid.
#3Warhawk(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 3:42:42 PM
I'm sure I evaded one at Heat Level 1 - 3 without a problem, I have to try doing it at each level to help confirm each.
---
FAQ Outlaws | Mega Man X
#4Mikey_RPosted 2/14/2013 3:59:48 PM
You have to do at least 6 escapes. For one escape the heat level cannot go above heat level 1, for another, different escape the heat level cannot go above 2, for another the heat level cannot go above 3, for another the heat level cannot go above 5 and for the last the heat level must reach level 6, the highest.

Remember, escaping means completely evading the cops, they must lose you and the cooldown timer must run out to end the pursuit before you try for another heat level.
---
http://s7.zetaboards.com/Burnin_Rubber/index/
#5LD00Posted 2/14/2013 4:34:46 PM
There's long straights with a Huge Jump between them in Fairhaven Central.
Get one of your faster cars, hang out there, ram a cop, then line up, getting enough
speed to make the jump. Once on the platform, turn around and slowly go to where
the road is visable. The Cops can't make that jump, so just Chill until at the desired
heat level. To Evade, turn around, heading down the tracks, staying left or right of
railings and get out of the pursuit bubble.

(Watch YouTube videos of the Lexus MW list race and you'll have an idea of where to go.)
#6Warhawk(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 4:52:22 PM
LD00 posted...
There's long straights with a Huge Jump between them in Fairhaven Central.
Get one of your faster cars, hang out there, ram a cop, then line up, getting enough
speed to make the jump. Once on the platform, turn around and slowly go to where
the road is visable. The Cops can't make that jump, so just Chill until at the desired
heat level. To Evade, turn around, heading down the tracks, staying left or right of
railings and get out of the pursuit bubble.

(Watch YouTube videos of the Lexus MW list race and you'll have an idea of where to go.)

The car I have been using for pursuits that is my fastest is the Ford GT, and there's this one I can't remember the name of it off hand. I know it's located in like a abandoned factory area from the looks of it.
---
FAQ Outlaws | Mega Man X
#7EmiliaTheSagePosted 2/14/2013 8:21:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeGAmKxIGCs
---
http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/stats/ps3/EmiliaTheSage/
Women shouldn't stay in the kitchen and make sandwiches. We should join the "Battlefield."
#8PHOENIXZEROPosted 2/15/2013 2:43:45 AM
As already said, you have to get yourself up to a level and then end the chase for each level.. I got that one without even aiming for it since I enjoyed getting into chases plus you can get some of it done from just doing events.
---
Search engines are awesome, you can find the answer to the question that's been asked a hundred times before in a manner of seconds, more people should try it.
More topics from this board...
If anyone still plays...Leo__87112/23 10:04AM