Hackers in autolog?

#1jasomramirez666Posted 2/17/2013 11:18:56 AM
I have played 100 hrs.. The no. 3 and no. 2 most wanted in my list have played around 150 hrs based on autolog. The guy on top of my list has only played 12 hrs, his name is 'himynameissilver' and has a flat 40,000,000 sp! Is that the limit? Its weird that he only has 12 hrs of play time - is it a hack or a glitch?
#2OmeletofDoomPosted 2/17/2013 1:53:44 PM
cant say bout anyone else but i lost 200 hours of playing time when the game froze my PS3 and I had to restart . I dread ever hearing "Welcome to Fair Haven" again - i kept my points but to anyone looking at my profile you'd think I'd only played an hour or two (not now, I'm back over 200 hours again)

as far as freezing at 40million - I'm told that at 40 mill you have to go concours - maybe if you *don't* want to go to concours your points freeze (I'll know in a couple of weeks, I'm at 32 million and I don't want to do concours cuz I've heard so many people complain of having problems getting through speedlists/game crashing.

hope that helps
Omelet
---
another really bad egg
#3Swift_JPosted 2/17/2013 8:36:55 PM
Just to clarify concours only resets cars, mods, and milestones you've unlocked for online only as well as resetting your speed level back to 1. It doesn't affect your speed points, single player progress, and you get to keep any plates you've already unlocked. Kinda silly that it would freeze your SP at 40 million if you don't activate it. And as for the SP cap it's at 50 million actually.

To TC, I suspect that Autolog stopped recording your friends playtime. This happened to me before the DLC patch. Strange though that he's at 40 million even.

Btw, anyone still playing this should be making backups regularly, concours or not. I've already had my game corrupt on me when online froze randomly. Interestingly Autolog saves your online progression, but your single player will be lost .
#4EmiliaTheSagePosted 2/17/2013 11:03:19 PM
Swift_J posted...
Just to clarify concours only resets cars, mods, and milestones you've unlocked for online only as well as resetting your speed level back to 1. It doesn't affect your speed points, single player progress, and you get to keep any plates you've already unlocked. Kinda silly that it would freeze your SP at 40 million if you don't activate it. And as for the SP cap it's at 50 million actually.

To TC, I suspect that Autolog stopped recording your friends playtime. This happened to me before the DLC patch. Strange though that he's at 40 million even.

Btw, anyone still playing this should be making backups regularly, concours or not. I've already had my game corrupt on me when online froze randomly. Interestingly Autolog saves your online progression, but your single player will be lost .

It's really a good thing the multiplayer game save is server side.
---
http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/stats/ps3/EmiliaTheSage/
Women shouldn't stay in the kitchen and make sandwiches. We should join the "Battlefield."
More topics from this board...
Online help needed!BENFOLZ27/27 12:12AM