Any tips for turbine in the 918

#1K2000kiddPosted 2/18/2013 10:41:47 AM
The mods needed to beat the event are locked until placing first
namely aero body, poor design if you ask me...opinions or tips?
---
If you Believe in Leprochauns 110%, make this your signature.
PSN: K2000kidd
#2CornererPosted 2/18/2013 5:06:29 PM
Apparently not only u but some others also complained about the 918 events.

Advising wise though can't really think of any ... maybe try to perfect your drifting lines (racing lines should be applicable on this route) and use Powershot nitrous? (cuz 918's Burn nitro's very weak)
#3LollybombPosted 2/20/2013 6:56:22 PM(edited)
Can't say I'm having a problem this event. Getting silver with all stock mods except basic burn nitrous. I think if I alter my route slightly I can get gold with the same setup.

Decided to just add the short gears. Got gold after a few more tries. All I can really say is to keep your drifts very smooth. Once I managed to keep off all the walls it really wasn't that hard. Also try hitting the gas station at the very start, and don't try to take the upper track on the split section. Seems to cause more problems than it's worth.
---
I would, but it violates an axiom I live by.
Never do anything phenomenally stupid.
#4jqh97116Posted 2/22/2013 8:59:54 PM
I had no problems either and I just bought this game. Do all the previous races, run everything on pro, hit the gas station on the right and boost all the way through the tunnel. Don't crash.

Easy peesy.
---
DukeTogoG13MR posted... "Go Rambo and go on a knife killing spree like you just bumped 7 lines of Bolivias finest"
More topics from this board...
Online help needed!BENFOLZ17/24 1:18AM