Talk to me about golf (maybe bowling too)

#1BJ_KillPosted 11/12/2012 9:20:19 AM
Wii Sports Resort has been popular at my house for a long time, but after playing the same 18 holes over and over again its getting kind of dull. I tried a few other golf games but most of the time they were "too complicated" for my family. That's when i heard about this game.

So tell me about golf please, I'm particularly interested in how the controls work, how many holes there are and if you can create individual profiles for different people in the game. If someone has played both this and Wii Sports Resort and wanted to do a direct comparison that would be awesome.
---
PSN = Quiet024
#2uesuvaPosted 11/14/2012 2:04:42 PM
I'm not sure exactly how many courses their are in total, but with all the sports their are 3 main areas with different courses within those areas. You cannot play a full 18 hole game though, just 3 or 4, up to 9.

The controls are more closely related to your movements with the PlayStation move as opposed to the Wii motes (or whatever their called), so you want to pay attention to your swing angle, power, etc. Others say it's not quite as 1:1 to your exact movements like SC1 was, but I think its still pretty close.

The nice thing about this one as opposed to the last is you can create your own character to play with (up to 4, I think) and save them. There are customizations to their physical appearance as well as many different options for outfits (you can even set it up so they have a specific outfit for each individual sport), and you can also unlock new outfits, equipment, etc by playing through the cup play in single player.

Bowling as well I found fun and mirrored your movements pretty accurately, you can add spin, etc (something I don't seem to remember from Wii sports) And you didn't ask about any of the others, but archery, skiing, tennis, and boxing are fun as well, though the ones you mentioned are the only 4 player games.
#3BJ_Kill(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 6:41:14 AM
Thanks for the reply I think I'm gonna buy it.
---
PSN = Quiet024