Don't Play if you don't speak/read japanese

#31Milla_MaxwellPosted 11/3/2012 5:11:05 PM
heimdalgc posted...
What does Sage have to do with it...and if I'm Sage...clearly not a troll....everyone uses that word too much. If not popular topic....troll...

You told someone not to play these games if you don't understand Japanese in a different topic and naturally everyone didn't like your comment.

Provoking other users to respond inappropriately (Trolling) is exactly what you're doing with this failure of a topic.
---
The official Milla Maxwell of all boards.
#32heimdalgc(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2012 6:15:01 PM
Nah. Ppl who say "i dunno what to do. I'm playing but don't read" deserve that response.
---
Official Alyssa of the Final Fantasy 13-2 Boards
Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind
#33Ultimate_Nova_XPosted 11/3/2012 6:37:01 PM
heimdalgc posted...
Nah. Ppl who say "i dunno what to do. I'm playing but don't read" deserve that response.

*facepalm*

There's so many things wrong with this post I'm not going to type anything at all. So...

*implied facepalm - when something is so utterly stupid a full and proper facepalm is not even necessary*
---
http://y2u.be/_pzwn2ip0oU (Image PV 2)
New Onimusha game!...sort of...
#34Milla_MaxwellPosted 11/3/2012 6:44:29 PM
heimdalgc posted...

And here is why I'm losing faith in humanity, people can play whatever the hell they want, but there's people like you that think people should only play games in languages they understand, if that's the case; you shouldn't play any games in English since you cannot seem to type proper English.

The Tales series, as far as RPGs go has an average story at best, the reason most people play it is for the gameplay, get that through your head, you're certainly not helping anyone by telling them not to play the game they paid for because they imported it, tons of people import games and have some trouble with them and that's why they ask for help; to get assistance from nice people not to get some troll telling them to play somethign else or learn Japanese.
---
The official Milla Maxwell of all boards.
#35Pereb27Posted 11/3/2012 6:48:44 PM
Milla_Maxwell posted...
heimdalgc posted...

And here is why I'm losing faith in humanity, people can play whatever the hell they want, but there's people like you that think people should only play games in languages they understand, if that's the case; you shouldn't play any games in English since you cannot seem to type proper English.

The Tales series, as far as RPGs go has an average story at best, the reason most people play it is for the gameplay, get that through your head, you're certainly not helping anyone by telling them not to play the game they paid for because they imported it, tons of people import games and have some trouble with them and that's why they ask for help; to get assistance from nice people not to get some troll telling them to play somethign else or learn Japanese.

Don't bother - this guy isn't worth it after all.
He's obviously being extremely elitist/arrogant : "you don't deserve to play good games if you don't know Japanese", is what he's trying to say.
Bet he'll make the exact same thread on the Hearts R board next year.
#36Ultimate_Nova_XPosted 11/3/2012 6:51:54 PM
Speaking of Hearts, I know there were 2 versions of it, which one was better? Or was both exactly the same?
---
#37Pereb27Posted 11/3/2012 6:54:32 PM
Ultimate_Nova_X posted...
Speaking of Hearts, I know there were 2 versions of it, which one was better? Or was both exactly the same?

One with CG cutscenes, and one with anime cutscenes AFAIK.
Guess which one was infinitely more popular than the other.
#38Ultimate_Nova_XPosted 11/3/2012 7:11:05 PM
Pereb27 posted...
Ultimate_Nova_X posted...

One with CG cutscenes, and one with anime cutscenes AFAIK.
Guess which one was infinitely more popular than the other.

Let me guess: Anime > CG, correct?
---
#39magnum7979Posted 11/3/2012 7:16:51 PM
A comparison.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02h3ot58d8c
---
Malicious.
#40vann65Posted 11/3/2012 7:32:28 PM
I just like the battle system. Its fun and enjoyable even though i dont know what the heck is going on lol.
---
none