Japanese PSN cards and where to get them?

#1HellSephirothPosted 11/23/2012 10:11:22 AM
I always got those from a certain site that now kinda of dropped the ball. Most of the time they're sending impossible to read codes and such.

So I wonder, any good alternative? Hopefully another site that deliver those by email quickly but in a readable format?
#2Pereb27Posted 11/23/2012 10:12:01 AM
Japan-codes.com or Play-asia.com. The former is slightly cheaper and delivers faster though.
#3HellSephiroth(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 10:17:22 AM
Thanks man! Then I'm done with "PC Game Supply"
#4HevuPosted 11/23/2012 10:38:07 AM
Japan-codes may be a bit cheaper, but in my experience play-asia is way faster; I get the codes on my order summary (almost) instantly. With japan-codes I usually have to wait around six hours.

So... if you want the codes right when you order, play-asia, if you can wait, japan-codes.
#5Pereb27Posted 11/23/2012 10:51:29 AM(edited)
Hevu posted...
Japan-codes may be a bit cheaper, but in my experience play-asia is way faster; I get the codes on my order summary (almost) instantly. With japan-codes I usually have to wait around six hours.

So... if you want the codes right when you order, play-asia, if you can wait, japan-codes.

Well for me it's the opposite. I usually have to wait 12-24 hours for PA, while Japan-Codes sends the code in 30mins to 6 hours.

It depends on the time you order. If there's nobody in their offices when you do you'll have to wait till the next morning (in their timezone), and that applies to both PA and JC. JC delivers during week-end though, PA doesn't.

And yeah, don't use PCGameSupply, it's a great site for US/EU cards, but the Asian/Japanese cards are way too expensive there. (At least the cheaper cards, such as 1000 yen).
#6HellSephiroth(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 11:13:12 AM
I always found myself fine with them. Then lately they started seeding those unredeable cards.

Question, do I need to forcefully pick up the phone with both PA and the other side if I order trough them?
#7VaanSkyLord30Posted 11/23/2012 11:26:10 AM
lol, right now Play-Asia is telling me I have to wait 5-15 days for my code! Any other time I bought one from them they took at least 24 hours to send it. I'm about ready to start buying from somewhere else.
---
People aren't chocolates. They're bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling.
PSN: VaanSkyLord
#8BreyantPosted 11/23/2012 11:42:06 AM(edited)
Play-Asia normally sends them immediately when I order but I ordered one four days ago and still haven't received. I checked the site and sure enough it says 5-15 days now even though it said 24 hours when I ordered ><

HellSephiroth posted...
Question, do I need to forcefully pick up the phone with both PA and the other side if I order trough them?

I've ordered from PA probably 6 or 7 times and they have never called me but if you buy a digital item, you have to give them a phone number.
#9Pereb27Posted 11/23/2012 11:54:12 AM(edited)
Breyant posted...
Play-Asia normally sends them immediately when I order but I ordered one four days ago and still haven't received. I checked the site and sure enough it says 5-15 days now even though it said 24 hours when I ordered

VaanSkyLord30 posted...
lol, right now Play-Asia is telling me I have to wait 5-15 days for my code! Any other time I bought one from them they took at least 24 hours to send it. I'm about ready to start buying from somewhere else.

Are you sure you guys didn't pick the physical version of the card? PA sells both.
If you did, you might want to cancel it ASAP if they haven't shipped it yet.
#10BreyantPosted 11/23/2012 11:54:44 AM
Yep I'm sure. I contacted them, they said they're waiting on new stock.