Where to grind the Ingredients for risky ring and blue sephira?

#1Sumomo_AkihimePosted 11/28/2012 1:01:52 PM
Topic :P
#2HellSephirothPosted 11/28/2012 1:55:17 PM
Someone said to me that if you defeat the special opponent in Ex Tag mode in the arena he may drop a blue sephira ready to use :P
#3Rakuen_13Posted 11/28/2012 2:48:37 PM
Risky Ring is a huge pain in the ass to make because there are so many levels of crafting for that thing.

The first ingredient is a Fairy Ring, which has a crafting process of its own as follows:
Emerald Ring x1 (which has its OWN crafting process: bronze ore x8, powdered gold x6, pink emerald x1, Trobala jade x1; bronze you get from goblins at Ilraut Road, gold you can get from the soldiers at Balnaul Road, send out cats to Tataul Mine for pink emerald, send out cats to Trobalan Road for jade)
Sacred crystal x2 (you probably have a lot of these already, they are blue, rectangular shaped crystals; send out cats to Faizabard Swamp, Ni Akeria Spirit Mountain, King's Hunting Ground, Seirai Tundra, and probably other locations)
Holy ash x2 (cats to Milla's shrine)
Spirit stone fragment x1 (cats to Ni Akeria Spirit Mountain)

This is just for the Fairy Ring mind you. For the rest of the ingredients for Risky Ring:
Sharp fang x5 (cats to Samangan Port, Ni Akeria Spirit Mtn, Seirai Tundra)
Talas Cactus x2 (cats to Talas Road)
Garitsuri leaves x2 (cats to Gari Road)

I hated crafting this stupid ring. >:C

Blue Sephira:
Sephira (if you need to know how to craft this just ask)
Indigo marble x5 (you probably have a bunch already, send cats out to Faizabard Swamp, Gari Road, and probably other places)
Crystallized snow x1 (cats to Seirai Tundra)
Gold frog eggs x2 (cats to Faizabard Swamp)

For all cat dispatch items, I recommend you make use of the Sunday bonus (x3 to the number of items the cats find) along with the canned cat food.

Also I translated the names myself, if you need any clarification on location or what exactly the item is, just ask.
#4HellSephirothPosted 11/28/2012 4:03:12 PM
Since this interest me as well, would you be able to post the original names of those places and how to craft the normal sephira as well?
I seem to have two of those but can't remember how I got them.
#5Rakuen_13Posted 11/28/2012 5:33:40 PM
http://i.imgur.com/tZNze.png

Hopefully this is helpful and not to confusing. Tweaked some translations.

For the EX Dungeon drops, I got a bit lazy and didn't look up which exact enemies you get them from, but you'll gather them naturally if you go through it and fight most enemies.
#6Pereb27Posted 11/29/2012 10:41:14 PM
About the Sacred Tree, does it only drop in the third part of the EX dungeon?
Thanks in advance.
#7Rakuen_13Posted 11/30/2012 12:21:34 AM
Enemies that drop sacred trees:

Shadow Mandora (Milla path, first room)
Shadow Mine (Alvin path, first room)
Shadow Butterfly (Rowen path, first room)
Shadow Nightmare (any path, second rooms)

I forget which ones the Mine enemies are, but mandoras are the plant guys with a bud on their heads, butterflies are self explanatory, and the nightmares are the horse-like enemies.
#8Pereb27Posted 11/30/2012 9:57:11 AM
Rakuen_13 posted...
Enemies that drop sacred trees:

Shadow Mandora (Milla path, first room)
Shadow Mine (Alvin path, first room)
Shadow Butterfly (Rowen path, first room)
Shadow Nightmare (any path, second rooms)

I forget which ones the Mine enemies are, but mandoras are the plant guys with a bud on their heads, butterflies are self explanatory, and the nightmares are the horse-like enemies.

I've fought a bunch of the Mandras and Nightmares and own a grand total of 0 sacred trees. Do they have a low droprate or something?
#9Rakuen_13Posted 11/30/2012 2:41:35 PM
I think they do, I would fight a bunch of the horse enemies and get like 1 or 2 of those things for every 5 or so battles, even with hunter's monocle and Leia's x2 drop rate skill . :/

Also I looked up the Shadow Mine, they are those big plant enemies with 2 vine-like arms, they might have a higher drop rate?