Milla_Maxwell's thread of questions because I don't know Japanese.

#1Milla_MaxwellPosted 11/29/2012 4:41:37 PM
Since I asked so many questions I've goten a couple suggestions to make a thread about it, some people were nice about it while others were... asses to say the least.

Question: Is there a list of all the Giganto Monsters and their Locations anywhere? It would be handy to know all their locatons so I don't have to scrounge for money because I can't find them. (I'm especially wondering about the Green Scorpion that appeared in the intro, it was the first one I had available, but I can't find it.)
---
"Wherever I may live, I remain the same person. Nothing will change." - Milla Maxwell.
#2NirvaphreakPosted 11/29/2012 4:51:40 PM
http://gameclear.org/tox2/E3-82-AE-E3-82-AC-E3-83-B3-E3-83-88-E3-83-A2-E3-83-B3-E3-82-B9-E3-82-BF-E3-83-BC-.html

I haven't tried looking for maps of their EXACT location, but knowing the map is enough, they're huge, you can spot them everywhere
---
Playing:Tekken Tag 2, Tales of Xillia 2
Want: Tales of Hearts R
#3HellSephirothPosted 11/29/2012 4:53:49 PM
The Green scorpion should be in the rocky field near the city where you start, I can't remember the name, but it's in the first map as you enter. Should be easy enough to see.
#4XendylPosted 11/29/2012 4:57:55 PM(edited)
I'd suggest learning Katakana (aka za Engrish ranguage in Japanese) or at least just being able to recognize and match the characters. Most, if not all, of the cities, towns, dungeons, and roads are written in it and you can easily match a Gigantos' "general area" to them

Plus it'll probably answer all of your "Where the hell do I go now?" questions until you get the World Map.
---
As the great Aquaman once said:
"It's called faith, Hawkgirl. You're not supposed to understand it. You just have it."
#5HellSephirothPosted 11/29/2012 4:57:23 PM
I agree with the above, I was able to find most of the giganto by looking at their location name in the quest and then looking for the same characters on the map.
#6animeloverzzPosted 11/29/2012 5:18:47 PM
If you don't want to learn Katakana it's okay just open the chart and look up the word. It will really help you in the future. In the past my Japanese was bad so I always open Hiragana and Katakana charts on my laptop while playing XD.
---
Now playing : Tales of Xillia 2 , Unchained Blade ReXX
#7Pereb27Posted 11/29/2012 5:29:22 PM
Yep. When I couldn't read Katakana, I did as said above, looked the location name and checked on the world map which location had the same name.

For the giganto monsters, look at the second blue line. That's the location.
#8Milla_Maxwell(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 6:42:28 PM
Question: Is there any Accessory that is stronger than the Mental Symbol (It recovers 1% of TP at regular intervals)

Is there one that recovers more % of TP at regular intervals? (I always gave those to my mages which pretty much gave them infinite TP)
---
"Wherever I may live, I remain the same person. Nothing will change." - Milla Maxwell.
#9NirvaphreakPosted 11/29/2012 6:56:03 PM
Don't think so. At least all the ones I see are 1% only. I personally would give the casters a 20% faster cast accessory, you pretty much don't run out of TP near end game. That or you can use Emerald/Fariy/Risky Rings
---
Playing:Tekken Tag 2, Tales of Xillia 2
Want: Tales of Hearts R
#10Milla_Maxwell(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 11:29:44 PM
A couple questions:

Question 1: You know how you get certain skits once you get a character's relationship level high enough? Can you Miss the skits and the book if you get Milla Maxwell before getting Alt. Milla's relationship high enough?

Question 2: Once I get Milla Maxwell, how do I obtain the Spirit World costume as well as the Summon II artes?
---