is there an option to make the AI avoid enemies?

#1inferno_LanPosted 12/7/2012 7:41:56 PM
Trying to get Elize to stay away from the EX Giganto Monsters but she tends to stick herself right in their paths and not avoid them. Usually ends up costing me the battle. I've looked in the strategy menu and it looks like there's not really any way to make them avoid enemies unless you put them on full guard, unless I'm missing something?
---
Gamertag: iNf3Rn0 Lan
PSN ID: iNf3Rn0_Lan
#2orlando1210Posted 12/8/2012 6:35:10 PM
What did you set her to do? She never runs to the enemies when I set her to Focus on Healing and Support. Did you link with her and set her to Fight Freely (3rd option) when linked?
#3Milla_MaxwellPosted 12/8/2012 7:57:23 PM
orlando1210 posted...
What did you set her to do? She never runs to the enemies when I set her to Focus on Healing and Support. Did you link with her and set her to Fight Freely (3rd option) when linked?

I have Elise set as follows and she has Never approached the enemies. (Even while linked)

Target: Aim at the closest enemy (1st Option)

Basic Action: Magic Artes Only (3rd Option) She seems to run up and whack enemies in the face if she's not set to Magic Artes Only

HP Consumption: Recover when below 50% HP (3rd Option)

TP Consumption: Use Artes regardless of TP (1st Option)

Auto Link: You can set this to what ever you want depending on whether you want the AI to link

Link Instructions: *Important if you link with Elise* Move Freely (1st Option), this causes her AI to not change from her default settings when linked (If she's set to anything else she'll run up and try to assist the master in combos.)

Link Artes: Again, it doesn't really matter.
---
"Wherever I may live, I remain the same person. Nothing will change." - Milla Maxwell.