Three quick questions:

#1pm_videogamePosted 12/8/2012 11:42:19 AM
1) Where do you find the skeleton enemy in the Felgana Mines? I'm trying to do a quest that wants me to kill 8 of them but I can't find them anywhere.

2) What do the stars underneath an enemies bestiary entry mean? Do they mean that I get bonus SP with a character if I kill that enemy with a specific person?

3) Is there a way to make Ludger (controlled by the computer) transform the second the gauge reaches level 1?

Thank you :)
---
Playing: Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA f/Dreamy Theater Extend and Pokemon Black 2.
#2themasterllworkPosted 12/8/2012 12:03:22 PM
1- are you in the correct mine? If so it could be bad luck. Our could be just lurking with the other enemies (meaning no skeleton avatat))

2-kill that amount and youll get sp dor that char

3- not that I can remember
---
http://www.youtube.com/masterll
(Swyping on Galaxy S2)
#3pm_videogame(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 12:12:13 PM
themasterllwork posted...
1- are you in the correct mine? If so it could be bad luck. Our could be just lurking with the other enemies (meaning no skeleton avatat))

2-kill that amount and youll get sp dor that char

3- not that I can remember

1) Well I'm matching the name of the location from the game with the map, but it could be a typo in the game (I found one other one where the location for two quests were switched and I happened to find them by accident.)

2) Do I actually have to kill the enemy with the character, or just kill the enemy enough times?
---
Playing: Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA f/Dreamy Theater Extend and Pokemon Black 2.
#4FaxanamcommandoPosted 12/8/2012 12:35:47 PM
2) Anybody can kill it, it will count (I discovered that a little bit late lol).
#5pm_videogame(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 12:37:32 PM
Faxanamcommando posted...
2) Anybody can kill it, it will count (I discovered that a little bit late lol).

Two more questions about this.

1) Does it say how many of a monster you need to kill to get the bonus SP?

2) Does every monster have this, or only some?
---
#6themasterllworkPosted 12/8/2012 12:42:49 PM
pm_videogame posted...
Faxanamcommando posted...

Two more questions about this.

1) Does it say how many of a monster you need to kill to get the bonus SP?

2) Does every monster have this, or only some?

1- yes

2- all cept alt world usually
---
http://www.youtube.com/masterll
(Swyping on Galaxy S2)
#7Dragon Quest 7Posted 12/8/2012 12:49:59 PM
Here's a list if you want to work on specific characters: http://gameclear.org/tox2/E6-92-83-E7-A0-B4-E3-83-9C-E3-83-BC-E3-83-8A-E3-82-B9-.html
#8pm_videogame(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 12:54:26 PM
Thank you both :)

It looks like it'll take a while to get all the stars :P
---
#9Dragon Quest 7Posted 12/8/2012 4:14:24 PM
I don't think someone will be mad enough to do that :p
#10pm_videogame(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 5:06:37 PM
Dragon Quest 7 posted...
I don't think someone will be mad enough to do that :p

You clearly don't know me XD
---