Another set of questions for you(Much help needed!!!)

#1SkiethXInnisPosted 12/8/2012 1:36:19 PM
I plan on fighting in the EX dungeon and in the Cameo fight with the best weapons but which is better:Cameo weapons or Fell Arms?(I plan on getting both but I want to aim for the best first lol)

What's the best way to earn money for the hot springs ending?

What's the second option in the arena when you talk to the receptionist and is there a second rank for team battle?

I got firm grasp of the weakness system but how do you refill that bar under" weak hits" or something else to keep the enemy staggered while doing combos?

I'll probably have more questions in the future,but for now this questions are for my current grinding and stuff

Thanks in advance :)
---
"I won't give up till I say I want to give up!!!"
#2NirvaphreakPosted 12/8/2012 1:39:51 PM
Weapon damage depends on how much kills/linked you have, so it's different for everyone.

As for hot springs ending just kill all the EX giganto monsters and you'll have more than enough left over

To refill the weakness bar just use a different type/element move to reset it
---
Playing:Tekken Tag 2, Tales of Xillia 2, Totori no Atelier Plus
www.youtube.com/user/exia1031 Meh
#3SkiethXInnis(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 1:46:07 PM
Nirvaphreak posted...
Weapon damage depends on how much kills/linked you have, so it's different for everyone.

As for hot springs ending just kill all the EX giganto monsters and you'll have more than enough left over

To refill the weakness bar just use a different type/element move to reset it

Are the EX monster repeatable? I got tired of poker and use the EX monster's bounty to trade in chips for those friendship potion(I call it that) to to raise the relationship level to 9 for Duel Hi-Ougis lol
---
#4Pereb27Posted 12/8/2012 5:48:20 PM
SkiethXInnis posted...
Are the EX monster repeatable? I got tired of poker and use the EX monster's bounty to trade in chips for those friendship potion(I call it that) to to raise the relationship level to 9 for Duel Hi-Ougis lol

It's a bit late, but you get poker chips by playing poker. Using gald is NOT worth it at all. Poker is piss easy.
#5orlando1210Posted 12/8/2012 6:29:42 PM
Yeah, poker is easy once you have gold dices... A flush every time is awesome.
#6SkiethXInnis(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 8:06:09 PM
Never mind about the money part I did all the EX ones and got the ending ^_^ ,but the other questions are still open......
---