Does all the Xillia 1 DLC costumes carryover to Xillia 2?

#1SkiethXInnisPosted 2/2/2013 2:02:25 AM
I plan on buying some Xillia 1 costumes and I don't see any videos with the IdolMaster costumes.....
---
"Thousand die while a million are born." -Yu Narakami (Persona 4 Arena)
#2XendylPosted 2/2/2013 5:33:16 AM
Yeah, they do. Except the palette swap costumes which are unlockable in this game.
---
Let's Play: Tales of Xillia 2
http://tales.namco.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=88265
#3GhostiePurinPosted 2/2/2013 10:19:04 PM
I think no, I just bought a Santa set for Elise today and I couldn't find it in the equipment screen even though it appear in my "New" item category...might be a glitch? o_O
---
Currently Playing: Tales of Xillia 2 (PS3)
To be played next (maybe?) : Tales of Graces F (PS3, NA version) (Continue game)
#4Milla_MaxwellPosted 2/2/2013 10:51:31 PM
GhostiePurin posted...
I think no, I just bought a Santa set for Elise today and I couldn't find it in the equipment screen even though it appear in my "New" item category...might be a glitch? o_O

Did you open it in the DLC tab again?
---
"Wherever I may live, I remain the same person. Nothing will change." - Milla Maxwell.
#5GhostiePurinPosted 2/4/2013 12:28:43 AM
Milla_Maxwell posted...
GhostiePurin posted...

Did you open it in the DLC tab again?

Thanks for helping xD Problem solveeeddd I just realized the 'head' part of the set is not under hairstyle equipment section ~_~ it's under accessories of the costume screen =X and I didn't read properly in the shirt equipping part....so...yeah all Xillia 1 DLC can carryover to Xillia 2 xD *sigh* my mind must have gone bonkers to not read properly ~_~
---
Currently Playing: Tales of Xillia 2 (PS3)
To be played next (maybe?) : Tales of Graces F (PS3, NA version) (Continue game)