A few more plot questions to help me fully understand the story and...(SPOILERS)

#1SkiethXInnisPosted 2/2/2013 1:07:43 AM
possibly character episodes.

First question:Why did Redeu opened that hole in the floor on that ship which killed Alt. Milla?
---
"Thousand die while a million are born." -Yu Narakami (Persona 4 Arena)
#2SempiedPosted 2/2/2013 7:14:40 AM
Simple: He presented Ludger with a choice/ Classic bad guy scenario of making the hero choose one or the other of a life/lives.

Save Elle from him killing her (In a more grisly fashion than a sink hole.)

OR

Try and save Alt Milla from the sink hole. (The face she gives if you decide to not try and save her really makes you feel like a jerk for not trying to save her.)

Ridau was one the best villains i'd seen since Creed, and Incarose from Hearts. Evil to the practical core.
#3SkiethXInnis(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 9:18:34 AM
Sempied posted...
Simple: He presented Ludger with a choice/ Classic bad guy scenario of making the hero choose one or the other of a life/lives.

Save Elle from him killing her (In a more grisly fashion than a sink hole.)

OR

Try and save Alt Milla from the sink hole. (The face she gives if you decide to not try and save her really makes you feel like a jerk for not trying to save her.)

Ridau was one the best villains i'd seen since Creed, and Incarose from Hearts. Evil to the practical core.

I hate remembering that face she made too......seems like he knew Milla Maxwell was arriving though.....

second question:Though Non-Canon,Why did Ludger try to kill everyone in the bad ending? I know it was to save Julius,but would that have saved him?
---
#4SempiedPosted 2/2/2013 9:57:59 AM(edited)
Julius was in opposition to them. Ludger has huge brotherly love for Julius (You see this in the cutscenes before his death. Julius time factor disease was becoming a threat. So he had to be killed. If he lived any longer the real world would corrode even more.)

However in the bad ending; Ludger decides NOT to and defend his brother to death. Xillia 1 cast is entirely in opposition to this, and says if he really does do this, they would have to come at him with full force for the better of mankind. Ludger acknowledges this and the facts...but still chooses Julius over them. Thus the fight ensues, and Ludger kills all of them. It would NOT have saved Julius. Due to the Kresnik curse, and Corpse Shell giving him time factor disease...He would've died anyways.

In all the other endings Ludger DOES kill Julius with a ton of remorse, tears, and bloodshed. Another bold step Xillia 2 took for something new to it's franchise.
#5SkiethXInnis(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 10:18:19 AM
Wow that's deep actually,Third question:If Elle is Victor's(Ludger alternate self)daughter,then doesn't that make her Ludger's daughter then? or is that not how alternate words work?
---
#6MarioakPosted 2/2/2013 10:47:46 AM
SkiethXInnis posted...
Wow that's deep actually,Third question:If Elle is Victor's(Ludger alternate self)daughter,then doesn't that make her Ludger's daughter then? or is that not how alternate words work?

Sort of, Since Elle technically his daughter of the the alternate universe, (The real Elle isn't born yet so that why she can still exist),
And both of them know this as well.
Elle never actually called Ludger "father" however...(I swear if she call him in the true end, I would have to shed my tear lol)
---
Unlockable Content? You mean DLC right?
Cookie Cookie Cookie start with "C" -Cookie Monster
#7SkiethXInnis(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 11:11:10 AM
Marioak posted...
SkiethXInnis posted...

Sort of, Since Elle technically his daughter of the the alternate universe, (The real Elle isn't born yet so that why she can still exist),
And both of them know this as well.
Elle never actually called Ludger "father" however...(I swear if she call him in the true end, I would have to shed my tear lol)

That's right,because Elle wasn't born yet in Ludger's world and both Elles can't coexist,makes sense now thanks :).Forth question:Since Elle is Victor's daughter,does that make her a Kresnik? Does that make her the last of the Kresnik Clan since Ludger,Julius and Bisley are gone?
---
#8SilvorzyaPosted 2/2/2013 1:55:48 PM
Technically yes. She uses her mothers last name though, to throw the players off from knowing it at first, and likely as instructed to do by Victor.
#9SkiethXInnis(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 2:21:01 PM
Silvorzya posted...
Technically yes. She uses her mothers last name though, to throw the players off from knowing it at first, and likely as instructed to do by Victor.

Thanks,Next question:Why did Elle refuse to give Victor the watch when Ludger and co. confronted him?
---
#10NirvaphreakPosted 2/2/2013 6:04:14 PM
I don't remember him ever asking for the pocket watch back. If you were talking about the part where she pushes him away it's just because he was becoming too weird for her. If your dad was going crazy you'd be afraid too
---
Playing:Tekken Tag 2, Tales of Xillia 2, Totori no Atelier Plus
www.youtube.com/user/exia1031