A few more plot questions to help me fully understand the story and...(SPOILERS)

#21Milla_MaxwellPosted 2/4/2013 4:06:48 PM
SkiethXInnis posted...
Thanks,my next questions are:In the character episodes of Musee,Why was helping that dude with the bird head in episode 1 and 4 and why was everyone upset when they fought that gentleman robot? Why she made that expression at the end? Why was everyone surprised when she gave everyone those hairpins in episode 2? Why did she help help those two in the mines in episode 3?

I can't help too much, but when they fought the Gentleman Robot they were pissed because SHE set it up so she could save them and they would become her friends.

i think
---
"Wherever I may live, I remain the same person. Nothing will change." - Milla Maxwell.
#22MarioakPosted 2/5/2013 12:24:20 AM
SkiethXInnis posted...
Thanks,my next questions are:In the character episodes of Musee,Why was helping that dude with the bird head in episode 1 and 4 and why was everyone upset when they fought that gentleman robot? Why she made that expression at the end? Why was everyone surprised when she gave everyone those hairpins in episode 2? Why did she help help those two in the mines in episode 3?

Not 100% remember but here...

EP1
- The Dr.chicken head dude is making a bracelet? (I forgot what it is), Which can help Elenpios people contact/hear the spirit. Turn out (Ludger) only to hear Musee's inner (Who is a spirit) crazy side.

EP2
- Trying to get closer with everyone, Musee want to give them a gift. Gaius suggest a harpy hairpin. Turn out everyone gross about it. Gaius feel bad about this (Because he is the one suggest it in the first place), So he decide to do something...ridiculous that surprise everyone, The party then "Even Gaius take it...I guess I will have one"

EP3
- Forgot, But still about her inner thought, There is this new young recruitment girl doing her work, Musee say something like a cool big sis but Ludger happened to hear her inside thought "AWW She is so cuteeeee <3, Do your best! I will cheer you on!" something like that.

EP4
- Trying to get closer with everyone again. Musee set up the plan by going to send Gentleloid and rescue the group just in time. Turn out something was wrong with the robot.
After the party know the truth, they get mad at her. But later forgive her after they know that Musee only did this because she try to befriends with them.

Her final expression remain mystery lol
From Ludger's expression...It's properly something like "This is just the start! I will make everyone love me!"
---
Unlockable Content? You mean DLC right?
Cookie Cookie Cookie start with "C" -Cookie Monster
#23SkiethXInnis(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 2:44:07 AM
LOL,That's makes the episodes even funnier,thank you.Rowen's Gaius' and Elise's episodes seem a bit more serious,what are they about? Is that woman with the glasses(Marcia?) the prime minister of Empolois(misspelled) and was Arc Noh trying to assassin them both?Who are those people that Gaius and co. fought then started hanging with later? What was going on i Elise's episodes 3 and 4?
---
"Thousand die while a million are born." -Yu Narakami (Persona 4 Arena)