how to use dual hi ougi for jude and millia?

#1Droidarms147Posted 2/2/2013 6:43:30 PM
It's not working... I have the thingy equiped that cost 40 sp... But I don't know what I'm not doing right...
#2SkiethXInnisPosted 2/2/2013 8:08:51 PM
Droidarms147 posted...
It's not working... I have the thingy equiped that cost 40 sp... But I don't know what I'm not doing right...

Have both Jude and Milla equip the skill "Special X" and hold down the L2 button while using a link arte while in overlimit and of course they have to be link together.
---
"Thousand die while a million are born." -Yu Narakami (Persona 4 Arena)
#3Milla_MaxwellPosted 2/2/2013 11:17:14 PM
SkiethXInnis posted...
Droidarms147 posted...

Have both Jude and Milla equip the skill "Special X" and hold down the L2 button while using a link arte while in overlimit and of course they have to be link together.

It's actually R2...

And don't forget you NEED to have both "Special" AND "Special X"
---
"Wherever I may live, I remain the same person. Nothing will change." - Milla Maxwell.
#4SkiethXInnisPosted 2/3/2013 1:12:34 AM
Milla_Maxwell posted...
SkiethXInnis posted...
Droidarms147 posted...

It's actually R2...

And don't forget you NEED to have both "Special" AND "Special X"

That shows I haven't played in awhile XD
---
"Thousand die while a million are born." -Yu Narakami (Persona 4 Arena)
#5Droidarms147(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 8:40:31 AM
Thx its because I didn't know I had to have special and special x equiped... That's a lot of sp lol thanks guys