how to use dual hi ougi for jude and millia?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Xillia 2
  3. how to use dual hi ougi for jude and millia?
2 years ago#1
It's not working... I have the thingy equiped that cost 40 sp... But I don't know what I'm not doing right...
2 years ago#2
Droidarms147 posted...
It's not working... I have the thingy equiped that cost 40 sp... But I don't know what I'm not doing right...

Have both Jude and Milla equip the skill "Special X" and hold down the L2 button while using a link arte while in overlimit and of course they have to be link together.
---
"Thousand die while a million are born." -Yu Narakami (Persona 4 Arena)
2 years ago#3
SkiethXInnis posted...
Droidarms147 posted...

Have both Jude and Milla equip the skill "Special X" and hold down the L2 button while using a link arte while in overlimit and of course they have to be link together.

It's actually R2...

And don't forget you NEED to have both "Special" AND "Special X"
---
"Wherever I may live, I remain the same person. Nothing will change." - Milla Maxwell.
2 years ago#4
Milla_Maxwell posted...
SkiethXInnis posted...
Droidarms147 posted...

It's actually R2...

And don't forget you NEED to have both "Special" AND "Special X"

That shows I haven't played in awhile XD
---
"Thousand die while a million are born." -Yu Narakami (Persona 4 Arena)
2 years ago#5
Thx its because I didn't know I had to have special and special x equiped... That's a lot of sp lol thanks guys
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Xillia 2
  3. how to use dual hi ougi for jude and millia?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived