Best party for shadows? (SPOILERS)

#1KingGunbladerPosted 7/27/2013 9:26:44 AM
Shadow Cless and Stahn kick my a*s every time I attempt the battle.

So to those of you who have beaten them - what party did you use? What skills are helpful? My party is at level 175 right now. Should I just grind my way to 200 before I try again?
---
The official mascot of the board that doesn't exist
#2SkiethXInnisPosted 7/27/2013 1:13:25 PM(edited)
I used Ludger,Millia,Elize,and Leia,but I did it on normal since I didn't feel like fighting a long battle at the time lol.I fought them a much lower level,so I don't know how you're losing...
---
PSN ID:soloasherx81
"Thousand die while a million are born." -Yu Narakami (Persona 4 Arena)
#3XendylPosted 7/27/2013 1:33:04 PM(edited)
If you're on Normal. A full assault of Side-X (with minimal sustained hits to Ludger) and Mystic Arte with Level 4 Corpse Shell is pretty much instant kill for both (or very close to it)

As for my party, what the above person said. Elise and Leia for healing. Milla for damage, linking, mystic artes, etc.
---
Let's Play: Tales of Xillia 2
http://tales.namco.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=88265
#4beautheschmoPosted 7/27/2013 2:46:31 PM
I always used Ludger's Hammer Fell Arm. Cress is weak to Light and Stahn is weak to Water, and the two hammer Ougis happen to be, well, Light and Water, so it works out pretty well.

My party for it was always Ludger, Elise, Musee and Leia. It has 3 Raise Deads, Revive and Leia can res everyone to full at once with items, so it's almost impossible to die.
---
Koitsu wa mirai wo takusu eigo no tsurugi da! ZANKUU TENSHOUKEN!!!!
#5MarioakPosted 7/27/2013 9:29:40 PM
Having Gaius as Tank and equip him with various defend skills also help. You can keep guarding and do his ability to do a good chunk of damage.

Also Elise is must. You can disable her offend magic/arte so she can fully support you.
---
om nom nom nom
#6KingGunblader(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2013 7:40:16 AM
Looks like I need to double down on the support. Thanks for your help everyone!
---
The official mascot of the board that doesn't exist