lol at the metascore of this game.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Xillia 2
  3. lol at the metascore of this game.
1 year ago#1
metascore: 74 while the user score is 92
does this mean that most fans don't care about the reused content and silent protagonist?

I mean I listen more to the fans than official reviewers anyway, and this proves it.
Especially one sites giving dawn of the new world higher than this just... ''facepalm''
---
Hyped for: Persona 5, X,Tales of xillia 2 and Zestiria, SSB4.
My 3DS FC: 5198 - 3792 - 7885 feel free to add me
1 year ago#2
lol opinions
---
Just because a game gets Best Wii Game Of The Year, doesn't make it good.
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Kaminari_Kid.png
1 year ago#3
seriously? i'm playing this game right now, and i don't see many problems with it. well, guess people don't usually like the whole "silent" protagonist thing.
1 year ago#4
I've yet to see a review explore the real beauty of this game, which is the depth of the battle system.

But who am I kidding, reviewers and all.
---
PSN: Steel_Tarkus
I may have gone too far in a few places
1 year ago#5
masa8mune posted...
metascore: 74 while the user score is 92
does this mean that most fans don't care about the reused content and silent protagonist?

well, its the opposite. most of the bad criticism comes from mostly reviewers other than actual fans. as you said, someone rating DOTNW higher than this is just... (silence). so much for this game getting up there with vesperia... why does the score get lower than a prequel that is the same as this game, but less things? it dosent make sense.
---
"Oh,rigid wheels come forth! Bicycle Rain" -Acsh The Cruddy
1 year ago#6
Lol at metacritic in general. For popular games the score never makes any sense. More often than not its just a battle of fanboy tens vs correcting zeros.
1 year ago#7
overmaxx posted...
I've yet to see a review explore the real beauty of this game, which is the depth of the battle system.

I may be completely off base here, but I've never really gotten the impression that reviewers are particularly good at games, they're just good at writing.
1 year ago#8
liltagg posted...
overmaxx posted...

I may be completely off base here, but I've never really gotten the impression that reviewers are particularly good at games, they're just good at writing.

that's a HUGE generalization
---
3DS FC: 3695-0270-7045
Delibird/Bergmite/Piloswine
1 year ago#9
Both scores seem to high for this game if you can even call it a game
1 year ago#10
jonnovision1 posted...
liltagg posted...
overmaxx posted...

that's a HUGE generalization

Exactly

they aren't good at writing either.
---
"The burden of proof is on the one proposing an idea, not on those who believe it to be false." by pikpikcarrotmon
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Xillia 2
  3. lol at the metascore of this game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived