Wow, the voice acting is superb

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Xillia 2
  3. Wow, the voice acting is superb
11 months ago#1
Granted, I'm only 2-3 hours in on the English playthrough, but this is probably the first time since Vesperia 360 that I have no problems with any character.

From the little I've heard of Milla in the videos, she seems to be improved too. Though honestly I think the main problem there was the equipment.
---
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81BbnycLqRL._AA1500_.jpg
I want this. I want this so bad.
11 months ago#2
Dem ludger sighs
11 months ago#3
violetweasel posted...
Dem ludger sighs

Well, there's nothing much they could've done about that for the localization...
That's a problem(?) with the character they made itself, since it's not like he's any better in Japanese with the lines.

As a matter of fact, so far i think he's a bit more talkative in English than I remember him being, though it could be my imagination.
---
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81BbnycLqRL._AA1500_.jpg
I want this. I want this so bad.
11 months ago#4
Yeah I really like Milla in this game. In the first one she sounded like she had a lisp( it was cute though. ^_^) j thought they replaced voice actor when I first heard in this game xD.
---
My FC: 5129-2678-1123 IGN: Usagi
11 months ago#5
violetweasel posted...
Dem ludger sighs

He still has some great voice acting when he isn't doing one-liners.
---
"Gamble the sword and heart, and make this fight's life an accomplishment. That is the answer I have found." -- Himura Kenshin
11 months ago#6
ChronicDwarf posted...
Yeah I really like Milla in this game. In the first one she sounded like she had a lisp( it was cute though. ^_^) j thought they replaced voice actor when I first heard in this game xD.

Yeah, all of the voice actors really seem to have improved and fit into their characters more for this game.
---
Rhythm Heaven 3DS needs to happen.
11 months ago#7
ChronicDwarf posted...

Most probably, it was because of the recording equipment problems. I saw a vid of the VA doing her voice before Xillia 1 was released. She didn't had a lisp. Even though, I didn't hear it in the first game. But just putting it out there for the ones that did. Although, I do think the voices of the original cast sound better in the sequel.
11 months ago#8
I read so much about Milla having a lisp in the first game, but I've honestly never noticed it.
11 months ago#9
Nitebreaker posted...
I read so much about Milla having a lisp in the first game, but I've honestly never noticed it.

Some people classify a lisp as being a hissing noise. Like a stretched out SSS.

While others like myself classify a lisp as producing a TH sound instead of a S sound.

That's probably why some people say she has a lisp while others say she doesn't.
11 months ago#10
Nitebreaker posted...

This.
---
3DS FC: 4055-3382-2880, IGN: Chents. Add me for Friend Safaris ;)
PSN: Chents99. Just because.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Xillia 2
  3. Wow, the voice acting is superb

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived