Wow, the voice acting is superb

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Xillia 2
  3. Wow, the voice acting is superb
2 years ago#1
Granted, I'm only 2-3 hours in on the English playthrough, but this is probably the first time since Vesperia 360 that I have no problems with any character.

From the little I've heard of Milla in the videos, she seems to be improved too. Though honestly I think the main problem there was the equipment.
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81BbnycLqRL._AA1500_.jpg
I want this. I want this so bad.
2 years ago#2
Dem ludger sighs
2 years ago#3
violetweasel posted...
Dem ludger sighs

Well, there's nothing much they could've done about that for the localization...
That's a problem(?) with the character they made itself, since it's not like he's any better in Japanese with the lines.

As a matter of fact, so far i think he's a bit more talkative in English than I remember him being, though it could be my imagination.
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81BbnycLqRL._AA1500_.jpg
I want this. I want this so bad.
2 years ago#4
Yeah I really like Milla in this game. In the first one she sounded like she had a lisp( it was cute though. ^_^) j thought they replaced voice actor when I first heard in this game xD.
My FC: 5129-2678-1123 IGN: Usagi
2 years ago#5
violetweasel posted...
Dem ludger sighs

He still has some great voice acting when he isn't doing one-liners.
"Gamble the sword and heart, and make this fight's life an accomplishment. That is the answer I have found." -- Himura Kenshin
2 years ago#6
ChronicDwarf posted...
Yeah I really like Milla in this game. In the first one she sounded like she had a lisp( it was cute though. ^_^) j thought they replaced voice actor when I first heard in this game xD.

Yeah, all of the voice actors really seem to have improved and fit into their characters more for this game.
Rhythm Heaven 3DS needs to happen.
2 years ago#7
ChronicDwarf posted...

Most probably, it was because of the recording equipment problems. I saw a vid of the VA doing her voice before Xillia 1 was released. She didn't had a lisp. Even though, I didn't hear it in the first game. But just putting it out there for the ones that did. Although, I do think the voices of the original cast sound better in the sequel.
2 years ago#8
I read so much about Milla having a lisp in the first game, but I've honestly never noticed it.
2 years ago#9
Nitebreaker posted...
I read so much about Milla having a lisp in the first game, but I've honestly never noticed it.

Some people classify a lisp as being a hissing noise. Like a stretched out SSS.

While others like myself classify a lisp as producing a TH sound instead of a S sound.

That's probably why some people say she has a lisp while others say she doesn't.
2 years ago#10
Nitebreaker posted...

This.
3DS FC: 4055-3382-2880, IGN: Chents. Add me for Friend Safaris ;)
PSN: Chents99. Just because.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Xillia 2
  3. Wow, the voice acting is superb

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived